post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 10:04 AM Thread Starter

Need Sale Feedback *DELETED*

Post deleted by OILBURNER
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 10:13 AM
SilverZuk

Re: Need Sale Feedback

Someone please buy this rig so I can quit dreaming about it.

Diesel
Toy axles
36 swampers beadlocks
and the list goes on
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 10:51 AM

That's why when you pour all that creativity and money in a Zook, you better keep it. No matter how much you say you put in it no one will be interested in it because of the high dollar amount. It sucks not being able to sell something. Hope it works out for you.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 11:11 AM

For all the work and parts put into that rig, $4700 sounds like a smokin' deal to me. Unfortunately those who initially get into Samurais do so because they are so cheap to buy and build. Have you tried advertising it on a "general" 4x4 site? Or maybe on a few Jeep sites. You might actually get more response that way because these guys may be more inclined to spend that kind of money when compared to the cost of purchasing a different vehicle. Every once in a while you see posts about Jeep guys looking for info on swapping a diesel into a Jeep. These are the guys who might be interested in yours and think that the price is a bargain. I've been into Samurais long enough to know that Zukers are very tight with their wallets. Another consideration is that many Zukers would probably buy yours if they could afford it but just don't have the money.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 06:59 PM
Veteran

Try ebay. You can always set a reserve. I think you could easily get the $3200 with the 33's and 4:10's...probably more.

Or just be patient.... I think advertising on some non-zuk sites like JU is a good idea too.

Did you put in in auto trader?

Link
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-22-2003, 10:17 PM

Tim, Click above on the Autotrader. Compared to yours all are way over priced. Anyone looking for a built rig, this one is built right. I know because I've wheeled with him.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2003, 03:31 AM

Oilburner, $4700 is a great price for what you have but you will have to find someone that wants a rig like that in order to sell it. I bought a stock 86 sami that is in very good shape with new AC system recently and paid $3150 for it. I could find sami's built for off road use with many upgrades like lifts, lockers, gears, big tires, and other stuff for less money than I could find a really good stock sami for but I wanted a nice stock sami because it would meet my needs in stock form. If I was in the market for a rig like yours, I would not hesitate to pay $4700. I think that stock sami's in good condition are getting more and more rare to find and the price is going up on them but the modified rigs that are being used for off road mostly are staying pretty inexpensive. Good luck and I hope you get what you want for you rig.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-23-2003, 05:49 PM

The Autotrader and Ebay are probably your best bet to get big $ for your zuke. You've gotta find the guy who wants to buy a built zuke, not build one. If it looks nice and shiny try Ebay . Just make sure you put in lots of pics!! Think about it..we buy a zuke cause it's cheap...the price of the mods just creeps up until HOLY CRAP I'VE GOT $5000 IN THIS THING!! Mine is somewhere over $3K now and it's barely modified [img]images/graemlins/censor.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2003, 09:03 AM

Re: Need Sale Feedback *DELETED*

Oilburner, the fact that you've deleted this post is hopefully an indication that you have found a buyer for your Zuk. Hope this is true and take care.

post #10 of (permalink) Old 09-24-2003, 09:09 AM Thread Starter

Re: Need Sale Feedback *DELETED*

The wife has convinced me that I should take the rig off the market until Spring, then decide to sell it or not.

Some wife, huh? [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode