Zuwharrie Fall 2003 - October 17-19 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2003, 05:09 PM Thread Starter

Zuwharrie Fall 2003 - October 17-19

That's right folks, it's that time again! The Fall 2003 Zuwharrie is less than 4 weeks away! This Year's Fall event will be held October 17-19 in the Uwharrie National Forest.

With over 140 people, 50 Suzukis and at least 10 other vehicles signed up, we are expecting this to be our largest event yet. If you are planning to be there and have not yet signed up, please take a moment to do at http://www.zuwharrie.com/signup.htm So we can have an idea of how many people to expect. If you need to find out if you are signed up or see who else is coming, a current list is available at http://www.zuwharrie.com/who.htm .

Please note that we will be camping at Arrow Head Campground this year. If you are planning to camp there, you will need to book your own campsite, or arrange to share one with someone else. Availability and booking information is available on Reserve USA's website at http://www.reserveusa.com/jsp/common.../newindex.html .

A few other details to get you up to speed on this year's event:

THE RAFFLE:
The raffle will be held on Saturday night. We are in the process of contacting vendors to obtain donations. As soon as a vendor list becomes available we will post and add to it as time progresses. Tickets for the raffle are FREE with a few conditions. First, there is a one ticket per person limit. Secondly, you will only get a ticket AFTER you turn in your Event Waiver form which will be handed out at the event. If you do not turn in a waiver, you will not get a ticket, no exceptions. The waiver itself will be addressed at the drivers meeting Saturday morning.

SATURDAY NIGHT DINNER:
Dinner will be free, however, we do ask for donations to help cover the costs. We also ask that you bring stuff with you to add to the dinner such as drinks, beans, chips, salads, etc. We have started a sign up thread on out bbs at http://bbs.zuwharrie.com/content/boa..._threadid-1931 . Bottom line, dinner is what you make of it. If people don't help contribute, there won't be a whole lot to eat.

If you have any questions or need any more info about Zuwharrie, please visit our bbs at http://bbs.zuwharrie.com/ or send us an email at [email protected] .

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2003, 05:12 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Zuwharrie Fall 2003 - October 17-19

Master Chef Billy Bob ran out of burgers and buns last time, anyone with good connections?
ehhehee, he would not share his roast lol
[img]images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2003, 05:17 PM Thread Starter

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Master Chef Billy Bob ran out of burgers and buns last time, anyone with good connections?
ehhehee, he would not share his roast lol

[/ QUOTE ]

That's why we need everyone to signup so we know how many people to plan for [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2003, 09:06 PM
Keyboard Implanted

been outta touch with most everybody lately. lifes been turned inside out last several months. nope, havent dropped off the face of the earth yet. ya arent gonna git rid of me dat ezy. [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] anyways, looks n sounds like saturday is going to be a donation event with everybody pitchin in instead of me bringin chow. soo with this in mind, somebody got a master list of who is bringin what?? if yall want, ill bring my cookin crap and cook it all up saturday if yins wants me to.

nowhere, whatcha mean i wouldnt share man??? you knowd id give ya lil bite if ya wanted it [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] **might** bring some more jis so ya kin try it agin
BiLLy bOb
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2003, 09:09 PM
Keyboard Implanted

been outta touch with most everybody lately. lifes been turned inside out last several months. nope, havent dropped off the face of the earth yet. ya arent gonna git rid of me dat ezy. [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] anyways, looks n sounds like saturday is going to be a donation event with everybody pitchin in instead of me bringin chow. soo with this in mind, somebody got a master list of who is bringin what?? if yall want, ill bring my cookin crap and cook it all up saturday if yins wants me to.

nowhere, whatcha mean i wouldnt share man??? you knowd id give ya lil bite if ya wanted it [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] **might** bring some more jis so ya kin try it agin btw, whatcha gonna do wit the slamurai??? wanna part with it???? dat thing is SWEEEEEEEEEETTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!!!!! [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
BiLLy bOb
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-21-2003, 09:34 PM Thread Starter

Hey Billy Bob, glad to see you haven't dropped off the face of the earth. We really do love 'ya. Definately bring all the cooking stuff!

I replied to your post over at Zuwharrie.com, but for anyone else who hasn't seen it, the list of "who's bringing what" is posted at http://bbs.zuwharrie.com/content/boa..._threadid-1931
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode