Mudding & Condos - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 08:02 PM Thread Starter

Mudding & Condos

Went trail ridding today and brought my Zuk home As IS plastered with big chunks of MUD!!!!!!
I parked it out in front of our gated condo community where all the city bound rocking in their rocking chair little old blue haired ladies and their shriveled up "Kitty cat" whipped hubby's could see it .
Now the way I see it I am doing a community service as this will generate lots of interest by the aforementioned folks. It will get their hackles up their blood flowing for the first since the last time , the last time that is that I went Wheeling.
By doing this I will also generate a BLIZZARD of paper work all with my Name and address on it. This in turn will keep our postal workers employed paper mill's working at full steam and the forester services working full blast to grow the trees to make the paper with. This also means they will need fertilizer and Trucks and cars and all the other things associated with an industry. "Hay" I could go on and on but I will spare you any further details
Suffice to say that with this one selfless act I have single handedly saved the economy and Gotten our grate president Bush reelected!!!!!

(See att. and start humming the theme song to Green acres)
By the way how do you like my little Minnie bumper I made?
Sorry about the lousy pic. but it matches my camera!!!
[img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
Hay Hemogoblin I did my spell check!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 1186574-mud Zuki.jpg (48.6 KB, 195 views)
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 09-13-2003, 09:12 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Mudding & Condows

Somebody has to get the old blood movin mite as well be you.... Bumper looks good [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-14-2003, 09:52 PM

With a samurai like that it might be alittle out of place by the clean cars,suv. LOL looks like is was a fun day [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-15-2003, 12:09 AM
Keyboard Implanted

I used to have that porblem when I lived in Indy and replace my 1999 Cavalier with a 1977 FJ40. Parked it right next to the 2002 BMW SUV and the 2000 Caddy EXT [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Should have seen the neighbor's trying to get into there car's while doing there best to avoid touching mine for fear of getting something on them [img]images/graemlins/chairfall.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-19-2003, 02:23 PM Thread Starter

Re: Mudding & Condos

It was indeed a FUN day. The mud holes had all dried up enough so that all that was left was modeling clay consistency mud. I don't think I have ever had that much mud on it . As I was leaving the Condo last Sunday for my Weekly trip to El Paso , the Main Little miss busy body was leaving at the same time. I thought she was about to give herself whip lash the way she whipped her head around to get a better look of my ZUK!! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-20-2003, 11:08 PM
Veteran

Re: Mudding & Condos

sounds like the same thing i do to a certain neighbor, i'll post a pic tomorrow, along with the one of the custom [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img] bent spring from being stuck and getting yanked out. it just drives them nuts when i park the zuk all nicely brown and chunky behind their windstar.

Sean,EH [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode