Parts Still for Sale - Indianapolis - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2003, 10:23 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Parts Still for Sale - Indianapolis

Will be putting these out on eBay after this weekend. We're also having a yard sale if anyone wants to bring the wife/gf along... [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

Most prices negotiable, shipping not included.

http://www.geocities.com/keithm_home/forsale.html

Stock 3.73 gears front and rear $40.00/pair
Passenger Door w/ glass good condition $50.00
Drivers Door w/o glass fair condition, vertical crease in middle of door $30.00
1.6L Sidekick motor, approximately 64000 miles, from 94 Sidekick, some accessories $400
Trail Tough 1.6l conversion kit, old style $140
Roadless Gear motor mounts $15
Aftermarket 4x4 dropped motor mounts $15
Calmini Shackle Reversal lift kit - no bolts, needs paint $75
Trachtech EZ-Locker New in Box $150
Calmini 3/4" driveshaft spacer $20
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2003, 10:49 AM

Re: Parts Still for Sale - Indianapolis

Actually, can you quote on shipping the Calmini SR kit to Winnipeg, Manitoba, R3L 0L7? Also, how old is it, and what shape is everything in (other than being rusty)? What sizes and how common are the missing bolts?

thanks!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2003, 11:10 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Parts Still for Sale - Indianapolis

Looks like 14 dollars if I have the weight estimate right. I'll have to weigh the kit to really be sure.

Condition, all the parts are there. Most are a little rusty because the powdercoating (or whatever they coated it with) flaked off. The bushings are poly so they should be in good shape.

The bolts that are missing are the shackle bolts, so they are common to all Samurais. The bolts you have now could be re-used if they're in good shape. I'd have to check it again, but the only other bolts you might need should be pretty common as well. You'll want to use grade 5 or 8.8(metric) bolts. Sears Hardware, NAPA and other auto parts store should have them.

No instructions, but I can write up some and draw a diagram of what it looks like.

I've got some pictures of the kit at home and can post them tonight or tomorrow. Right now the kit is buried behind all our other yard sale stuff, but it will be accessible by Friday.

Two other things the kit does not include the bumpstop extensions and the bushings wont be the original with the kit, but will be similar. I ran my Samurai with this kit, without the bumpstops and never had a problem.

You can see a pic of the original kit here to get an idea of all the pieces. http://www.puresuzuki.com/shackle_reverse.htm
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode