GONZOOKIN PIT CREW - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2003, 12:17 PM
Happy_Trails

GONZOOKIN PIT CREW

Just wanted to say that the GONZOOKIN pit crew was awesome.....these guys took take a rig apart and throw it back together in no time....they had everything you can think of....welders..air tools....they brought more tools with them then I have ever owned in my lifetime.....was nice to know if anyone broke there were people there to help get you back on trail. Was almost like NASCAR, watched them change an axle in like 10 minutes [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] gotta luv those air tools [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2003, 07:50 AM

Re: GONZOOKIN PIT CREW

You know it's kinda funny. The first year we put on Gon Zookin, I broke a clutch cable on a trail called Rattlers Tail. I thought No one would have one till Glenn brought WildWeasle round the corner and there taper to his cage was a spare cable. Glenn, the nice guy that he is, offered it right up for me. Before I even had it in my hands the Pit Crew had it installed on my zook and started to adjust it. [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]

Got to luv the zook comradery. [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]

Jeff
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2003, 10:49 AM
supersammymd

yes there were alot of spare parts and tools on hand. if any thing on a zuk broke there were people there that could fix it.
this reminds me,what ever happen with tim tacket and his f-350 tranny? did he make it home ok? we had some f-350 tranny problems too but all turned out ok and we made it home. it turns out the shop filled it up too much and when it got hot,it poured tranny fluid every where.it had us worried for a little while.we talked to a guy up the road from camp at a transmision shop and he told us what was wrong. i only know how to work on sammys but luckily nothing broke.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2003, 12:26 PM
Happy_Trails

Yeah between all the tools...all the parts...and all the knowledge...I think everyone was covered at the event.
[img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode