>Is it possible for you to calculate how much the following would cost me >including shipping to Australia(individual prices would be great too, so I can >choose what to get first). Also are the mods I list legal over here? No one >seems to be able to answer all of my questions yet your company does.
You have a pretty good list going there. It would be better to discuss avaialability, pricing, and the various means of shipping by private email. Go ahead and email me direct at [email protected]
I can also give you some tips on consolidating your list a bit and some ways to save money in various places.
* Crawler II rear bumper with the diamond corners and reciever hitch.
* Crawler front bumper or one with the same specs but with a winch mount.
* Deluxe 5.5" SPOA, long travel shocks, driveline spacers and z-link to suite the lift and any other things I will require(brake lines, shock towers etc etc).
* Missing Link setup
* Automatic Hubs
* ARB Air lockers
* Disc Brake Kit and e-brake
* Traction Bars
* Power Steering
* Fish Plates
* RockRoad Rocker Combo
* Con-Ferr Super Skid Axle Truss Bars
* Rocker Knocker Skid Plate
* Wheel Spacer kit (for front and rear)
* Rocky Road 3" Fender Flares
* The bed Rack
* a tourneau cover the same as in the picture of the bed rack.
* Isky tourqer Cam
* KN Mega Flow filter system
I'm basically building a mean rock climber. If there are things there that I can get in Australia could you let me know. I will definately be using your company for the majority of the items.
thanks heaps skippy.