Off Roading Forums banner

Uwharrie Pictures

844 views 4 replies 2 participants last post by  Billy Bob 
#1 ·
See less See more
G
#2 ·
Great to see yall had a good time,
Looks nice wet and muddy. Hopefully I'll get my act togther this summer and get my zuk togther to go wheelin with yall.I've been working my butt off at school, and doing an internship this summer, but the extra money should mean I will get this Zuk moving in the right direction. Maybe I'll even get it down here in Wilmington next semester so I can do some rides with yall during the school year.
Later

Mike Schramm
88 Sammy in the garage

#3 ·
The more the merrier!

I'm really hoping to turn the Uwharrie trail ride into an annual event. We're going back in the Fall also. I would like to see more Zuks attend. I know there is a lot of Zuk owners on the East coast. Most of us can't get to Moab, so why not have a get together here?

I hope everything works out for you and you get your Samurai up and running soon. Look forward to wheelin' with you!

Jay

/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gifjbird88_5@yahoo.com
http://www.geocities.com/jbird88_5/index.html

#4 ·
Just keep me informed of the future plans man. You know I will be there. Too much fun. Maybe for a friday night cook out we will have steaks next time or a barbaque??? My mouth is waterin already... ha,ha
Let us know when it is man.
later
bb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.