Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Suzuki GEO All (https://forums.off-road.com/suzuki-geo-all/)
-   -   Uwharrie National Forest, NC trail ride! (https://forums.off-road.com/suzuki-geo-all/16505-uwharrie-national-forest-nc-trail-ride.html)

Jbird 04-16-2000 07:29 PM

Uwharrie National Forest, NC trail ride!

I just got back from Uwharrie.

All I can say is AWESOME!!!!!!

I've been going to Uwharrie for years and have never seen it so nasty. It rained Thursday, Friday, and Saturday. So needless to say, all that red clay was slick and gooey. We had a blast!

For all of those that didn't come you missed some great food(thanks Billy Bob), great friendship, and some top notch 4wheeling!

I will be posting some pics real soon. We will be planning another ride to Uwharrie for the Fall. Don't miss it!

[img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/cool.gif[/img]Jbird
[email protected]

Billy Bob 04-16-2000 10:25 PM

Re: Uwharrie National Forest, NC trail ride!

No prob man, just let me know when the next one will be. Maybe I will have the bus going by then, and Zukmeister will be able to go too.
Catch U latr!
bb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

**DONOTDELETE** 04-17-2000 05:09 PM

I agree. The wheelin' was great (crazy, but great). Thanks to BillyBob for the food, the entertainment and the trail show. Can't wait to go again.

~James
There's only one.
(Jeep, not James)

Billy Bob 04-17-2000 05:59 PM

Hey JimmyJames,
Got a bucket of [email protected]# news. Got home last night and started to watch the video. SOME IDIOT, I will not name names, (the idiot who almost flipped the black zuk sunday morning lol) rewound the video saturday night to look at it in the camcorder, then didn't fast forward it again to the end. So sunday, I recorded over everything from saturday. Ain't that a #$%^*()))_&^%#.... Got some nice video from sunday though...
Email me personally so I got your address will you?
Had a great time too man. Look forward to the next time...
Later!
bb

Do unto others as you want done to you!
If you pack it in, pack it out!

ps
To save face for the poor dummy
who messed up the video, lets
keep it between the guys who
saw him at Uwharrie. What do you
say???