Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Suzuki GEO All (https://forums.off-road.com/suzuki-geo-all/)
-   -   Sarge Rules!!! (https://forums.off-road.com/suzuki-geo-all/164601-sarge-rules.html)

BurnedBronco 05-13-2003 05:48 PM

Sarge Rules!!!

sarge is a great guy. he has worked through the first few weber probelms i have had. the first pump was bad, second pump bad, bad regulater, bad guage, problems with hesitation, problems on angles, and sticking throttle shaft. he has worked through all that stuff an d now it is finally almost running right. i had it tipped over on its side and it was still running just fine.
the only probel i still have is the sticking throttle shaft. after a few calls to him i tried the fix, and it still was sticking. i called him saturday and told him i have the throttle adjusting nut so loose and not even tight and the throttle still sticks at the carb, and this afternoon sitting on my door step was a bracket and spring for a throttle return!
great guy who works with the problems i had!
Thanks Sarge!

blue_zuk 05-13-2003 06:22 PM

Re: Sarge Rules!!!

sarge kicks ass!!!

he set up my "tired" 32/32 weber and now it fires up without even having to touch the gas....just like fuel injection only without all the troublesome sensors and other computerized crap.

i haven't got my trail only zuk finished yet to try sarges weber on inclines, but i have no doubt it will perform great.

bord 05-13-2003 09:25 PM

He really is a class act! He can work magic on those Weber's!

Sarge 05-13-2003 11:59 PM

BTW, you'll need to drill a 3/16" hole just below the thumb throttle cable on the cable bracket to hook the spring into . The arm bolts onto the carb's throttle shaft and points downward so there is no negative effect on the shaft's bores . Make sure it clears the vacuum plug below the carb as well....
Sarge

**DONOTDELETE** 05-14-2003 09:50 AM

I've never met the fellow in person, never talked to him on the phone, but I've known of Sarge for a few years now, and you guys are right - he's a real class act. I've NEVER heard anything but praise about him or the stuff he sells, and I never hesitate to recommend him to anyone. I wish I had one of his Webers right now (although I'd only be able to enjoy it for another week ...).

Kamazuki 05-14-2003 10:09 AM

You guys are just figuring this out? Some of us were well aware of his expertise before. So now you get the glory. ITs well deserved. He set me up and helped me many times. Sh*t, I call him for other questions also. Sarge has a vast amount of knowledge about zuk's period. Thanks Sarge. We all appreciate your help and support! Keep up the good work.

Kamazuki [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

rich_d 05-14-2003 10:12 AM

Sarge I too want to thank you for all your help over the last year.

thanks

BurnedBronco 05-14-2003 03:48 PM

okay, i will get it installed tonight.
thanks again fo rthe stuff. sarge even did th einstall on mine when i brought it down to his house.

HankS 05-14-2003 04:15 PM

Yip, great guy. Helped me get my Weber running like a top as well....over the phone! [img]images/graemlins/burnout.gif[/img]

Sarge 05-14-2003 10:17 PM

Thanks guys . The next level is about to kick in , look for a much bigger carb with a custom manifold soon for those who know the 32/36 isn't enough , nor the 38....
Sarge