Wanted: Hardtop for a 94 Geo Tracker - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2000, 12:35 PM Thread Starter

Wanted: Hardtop for a 94 Geo Tracker

I am the proud owner of a new (to me) 1994 Geo Tracker. The soft top is shredded so I'm looking for a hardtop if anyone has one for sale.
also, I'm looking for a factory manual.

Thanks,
James H

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2000, 01:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Wanted: Hardtop for a 94 Geo Tracker

Way to go James! You'll love your Tracker if you don't already [img]/wwwthreads_images/icons/smile.gif[/img] I've put over 60k miles on mine since I bought it, and it's great. Good luck with finding a top-- I'll keep my eyes peeled.

Tim J
[email protected]

post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-29-2000, 06:12 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Wanted: Hardtop for a 94 Geo Tracker

i've owned my 89 sidekick since 94, and now it has 188,000 km on it, about 117,000 miles. best vehicle i've ever owned. i still grin like an idiot every time i open my soft top. although i rarely take it right off, i leave the sunroof open nearly all summer. the best hardtop i've ever seen is from bestop. they make two qualities. basic, and very groovy. the groovy one lets you clamp the front section to the roof rack of the rear section, so you have some place to put it. i have noticed that most people with the hardtop never open the front, because there's nowhere to put it. i may buy a new vitara, and i'll get that style roof for it, which should be out in june, they tell me. it costs more, but you'll enjoy it much more. so, take good care of that thing, and it will last for years! you need to replace the pcv valve every year. and be sure to change the transfer case, transmission oil, and front and rear diff oil as per the manual. also very important. if you are just looking for the glovebox owner's manual, you can order that from the parts counter at the dealer. mine cost me 11 dollars cdn back in 94. the shop manual may be available used at ebay.com. congratulations, and best of luck!

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode