GRS II - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2000, 03:30 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

GRS II

This is for all of you out there who have installed the GRS II. I know that it's probably pretty sweet for crawling, but my zuki is an everyday driver also so I need some good top speed to keep me from being munched by Semi's and Utah drivers. Would the GRS II limit my highway top speed, or would I be able to do say.. 70 on the freeway. So far the only additions I've made to my zuki is a K&N Filter and a 2" exhaust. I will soon be adding 31's and an SPOA lift. (Hence the interest in the GRSII) Someone (I think it was TimJ) told me that the GRSII w/ 31's feels alot peppier than stock. Does that mean in the low range or does it also feel peppier on the highway? Any input would be appreciated.

Remember the first rule in the Mountain Man Handbook: It's a long way to the hospital.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 03-26-2000, 07:52 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: GRS II

I have the GRSII and 31" tires and it is the same on the highway as stock tires and stock transfer case were, so if you can do 70 mph now, you should also be able to after the mods. You will really notice a difference off road, nice and low.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2000, 08:47 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Grasshoppa,
Don't hesitate to call Petroworks-- they are really nice folks & willing to help you decide what you need, not just try to sell you something. 1.800.952.8915 (Calif.)

Tim
PS--yes, I was referring to highway performance as well as off-road.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 03-27-2000, 08:26 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I've had my 31's and GRSII for almost 2 years and they work really well together. I opted for the GRSII because I planned on 31's being my limit and I didn't want to swap axle gears. I drive on the freeways everyday to and from work and I can run 65-75 no problem (depending on wind of course). You won't be disappointed.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 03-30-2000, 03:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Hey thanks for the info guys. I think my mind is made up. I'll probably go with the GRSII ASAP after I lift my vehicle. THANKS

Remember the first rule in the Mountain Man Handbook: It's a long way to the hospital.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode