going price for a sammi ? now with a reply - Page 2 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #11 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 11:15 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: going price for a sammi ? might be selling mine!

I'm usually just an observer on this board but when I see a post like this I have to step in and ask why??? Why? Why? Why? [img]images/graemlins/thud.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #12 of (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 04:37 PM Thread Starter
Carpal \'Tunnel

well howdy,
here's the deal:

i have a little daughter than needs a seat to sit in. as it stands right now i have to find a babysitter to go wheelen with my wife. i hate leaven my wife at home while i wheel with friends. i hate to not take my little girl. she loves the MONZUKI, but i can't just take her and not my wife. and then there is also the fact that this is my third wheelen sammi, and i have owned to this date 5. the only things my sammi really needs to be complete in my mind is a traction bar, 15x10 rims w/2" backspacing (got a good line on them right now), 5.38 front and rear gears (got a good line on them right now), panhard bar, and a rear locker. everything else is great and these are things just to improve MONZUKI alittle more.

i am not totally for sure about sellen her as of right now. but then again i really would like to know what she would be worth, if i choose to. and no i really don't need any money, but my wife wants to buy her parents house, and we already are renting out our last house, and will most likely be renting out the house we are liven in now.
post #13 of (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 05:34 PM

Jim dont do it, if nothing else, put a single bucket seat in the back of it. Hell I got 2 89 sidekick buckets Im selling for 50+shipping, mod one of those puppies in and there is your daughters seat...
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #14 of (permalink) Old 05-06-2003, 05:41 PM
Old Hand

jim
i agree with studlybil03 mount up a single seat in the back and bring the whole family with you i think youve got too much into the truck and youll never get what its worth that is too many memorys and man hours on it just my 2 cents
andy
post #15 of (permalink) Old 05-07-2003, 05:40 AM

Jim, I'm with the rest of the guys. Have Rat make you a Cage that goes over the rear of the Zuk so that your daughter has protection, THEN put the seat in. I am putting two seats in the rear of mine so that the whole family can enjoy the POPSICLE when it is done.

And by the way, Jim does have an excellent line on some 5:38 gears! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #16 of (permalink) Old 05-07-2003, 11:34 AM
Can't Get Enough

jim...simpson makes a killer looking kids safty seat....incorporate a childs seat into your new roll cage....i think summit sells them...

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode