indiana fab fest - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2003, 08:01 PM Thread Starter

indiana fab fest

<center>This years fab fest after much discussion will be here in Bedford Indiana held by the Bedford Boys. We have access to camp at Tim Jenkins house which is conveniently located at a junkyard. Access to a lift inside a garage and such. Plenty of room to camp and park. If I get some good bites on this I will soon post directions and such on here. We were thinking of, if everyone who attends agrees, Friday going to a local spot called "Footes Tomb" to wheel. This is where the founder of Bedford was laid to rest. Saturday day or night we might go to "Combs Road" in the Hoosier National forest. Sunday a planned trip to Murray Park. Not much trailer time this year for those traveling from afar. Lots of fun planned if everyone is interested.

I am sorry this is coming out so late but there was supposed to be a web site up by now. It was time to forget about the web site and get the word out now. PLEASE come down and enjoy some of our trails that we have locally. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2003, 08:17 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: indiana fab fest

How far southeast from Ranger Rick's is this ? Would like to attend , but it's 6hrs just to get to Nashville as it is ....
Sarge
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2003, 08:30 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Sarge,it might be close to the same distance. Instead of going to I-65 South ,you can go SR-37 South/SW corner of Indpls.Then you drive to Bedford. These guys will show you a good time-nice trails and you have already been on Combs road-thats fun. So,hope you can make it.RR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2003, 08:36 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Good deal , maybe I'll make another trip in a couple of weeks again , lol . Enjoyed that "road" , pretty interesting especially with the Mog in action . You guys do know how to have fun...
Sarge
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 05:57 AM
SammiTerra

When is the Fab Fest? I would like to attend. I need help with installing grs11 gears in my transfer case. Been waiting for the fest to try to get this done. I'll help any way I can to make the fest a good one. Just let me know I need to da and I will do it. Thanks!!! Don
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 06:43 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Its held over Memorial Weekend,in the past some come as early as thursday,but since the Bedford boys are running it this year,they will have to tell you the real story,RR
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 10:22 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Same date's as before, just a different location.
If anyone need direction's, please feel free to e-mail me or send a P.M.
Hopefully the web site will be up soon. We haven't really had anyone other than Sami Terra speak up for a project, so it looks like a GRS II install might be in the works! Maybe my 4.88's will be in by then and we can do that also! [img]images/graemlins/40BEER.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 10:43 PM
Keyboard Implanted

count me there, even if i end up drivin/wheelin a *ord!!! [img]images/graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/puke.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/puke.gif[/img]
BiLLy bOb
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2003, 01:58 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Been out of town...any new info on the fab-fest? [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-12-2003, 04:21 PM
Keyboard Implanted

purevil,
nothing new that im aware of as of yet. lookin a little sketchier on my attendance, but im gonna do everything i can to make it. ill be callin up that way tonite if i dont have to go visit paige in the hospital. lil [bleep] wrecked a quad today.
BiLLy bOb
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode