Nashville,IN Parade-Major Blast - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2003, 04:57 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Nashville,IN Parade-Major Blast

We had two trackers,three zooks,one pinzgauer
[late arrival]],and later a mog.The group was well received by the crowd and it was good to get applause for the INSERT efforts.We went on a trail ride afterwards and turned over the mog and at times I thought the Pinz was going over,but that truck really liked being on 3 wheels and crawling on a 35 Degree side slope.Acks Pinz is really a neat unstoppable truck.Sarges truck did very well and did most of the trail in two wheel drive. We had a cook out and had a great time.
I appreciate you all coming down ; Ack,[award for 20+ hour drive] Sarge[most likely to go anywhere in 2 wheel drive],Don[bringing the most guest award],jim,millie[road rash award],caland[driving the tracker],and others[just showed up for free food].Maybe we need to a start a parade pre Fab Fest event .
We shall see-
Best Regards,RR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-04-2003, 07:28 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Nashville,IN Parade-Major Blast

Had a total ball , big thanks to yourself and Rita for being such great and kind hosts . Spending an afternoon wheeling with the likes of a Pinzgaur and a Uni Mog was definitely a highlight , hope Jimmie gets a new windshield . I feel much better about my Zuk , keeping up with a Mog in 2wd and remaining on all fours , although I did pass on his line in that ditch . Enjoyed the chance to meet everyone and spend some time in Nashville , super good folks all-around . I hope Ack made it home in good shape the Weather Channel is showing some serious damage in his home county . And Ack , btw, can now wheel the Pinz like he stole it , it has it's first scratch , lol.....
Sarge
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 06:06 AM
SammiTerra

Rick,
Had a great time. Thanks to you and Rita for all the hospitality, and good food. Thanks to sarge as well for letting me use the spare seat on the trail ride had a blast. It was defintily one of the most unique trail rides I've ever been on. It was good getting to put faces to a few more names on bbs. Once again had a great time and greatly appreciate all the hospitality you showed us all.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 06:41 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

SammiTerra,I glad you had a good time.I hope you friend is not stiff today.Ride a Mog and see the world or fly thru the air,which ever comes first.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 07:57 AM
Old Hand

im glad you guys had a good time but you got any pics for the rest of us id like to see the unimog in action tia
andy [img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 10:17 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Rick,
Sorry I missed out...sami is STILL in the shop STILL waiting on paint.. [img]images/graemlins/cussing.gif[/img]
Oh well, the way everything else has been going here lately, it's no big surprise!
Glad you all had a great time! [img]images/graemlins/beach.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 05:54 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

sounds like y'all had some fun. I definetly woulda came but I had plans with my fraternity brothers to go camping (plus my rig is outta commission right now [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] ) Lemme know when y'all get together next time so I can join in too [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

[img]images/graemlins/RockOn.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 07:37 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I dropped a roll of film off today, hope they turn out good . Soon as I get them , I'll post some pics of the Pinz and the Mog in action , great to watch them at work....
Sarge
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 08:01 PM
zukikid

still have a job for you purevil71 call me at home tomarrow...i will hook you up .

zukikid
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-05-2003, 08:52 PM
Keyboard Implanted

BTW, Rick- remind Jim and Millie to shoot me an email , should have some good picks for them later this week . I'd also like to talk to Jim about those carbs , Thanks....
Sarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode