zuk chat room - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 03-18-2000, 04:15 PM
zukikid

zuk chat room

i was doing my daily surfing and guess what i found? A ZUK CHAT ROOM!!!!!!!!!!!!i logged on with anticipation and found no one there.i was thinking"what a terrible waste of what could be a really cool resource"
well any way i think there are enough suzuki nuts on this page to breath life into this cool little chat room... so go there ,see if you see any body if not come back later .i 'm shure this room would catch on if only people knew about it .its at http://root.moose.ca/~slowzuki/Chat.htm if you are intested.
zukikid

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 04-01-2000, 07:51 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: zuk chat room

Hey that is cool. Do I type that into the compuserve search box
or what where do I go.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2000, 12:36 AM
zukikid

i thought it was pretty cool too except none is ever in the chat room .may be if we set a time for people to meet in the room it would work better ?what time would people want to meet ?
p.s. type the address in the address box zukikid

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2000, 01:07 AM

i agree with trying to set a time for the chat room, maybe that would get it rolling. i'll pull one out the air.......say tuesday's
at 8 p.m. central time? Really makes me no difference what time, though. Lets get something set and get it started!

post #5 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2000, 03:41 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

setting a time is a great idea. While most of the folks here are either central or western time so i would say plan accordingly. There are some of out east and even some waay out East( Im currently in Scotland).
I used to own a Durango and there was a great forum and one of the members set up a chat room( I think it can be done just about anywhere) and it was announced each day of the chat, so members could see what time everyone was going on.
Great idea- take the ball and run with it. If the time difference suits, I'll be there.

dbenj
88.5 zook, mini mudders, 2' springs,header,K&N,custom ski bumper
post #6 of (permalink) Old 04-02-2000, 07:39 PM
zukikid

tues. 8 pm cent. sounds good to me!!!!!!!!

zukikid

post #7 of (permalink) Old 04-04-2000, 01:07 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Sounds like fun!! I'll see if I can make it too! I warn you though...I'll be asking alot of questions! Talk to you later.

Remember the first rule in the Mountain Man Handbook: It's a long way to the hospital.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode