Windshield Stickers - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2000, 07:43 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Windshield Stickers

I have windshield stickers for sale for your Zuk. We all know about the "It's a Jeep Thing... you wouldn't understand. Now you can make a statement about your Samurai.

Everyone is always saying, Aren't those under powered? Don't they roll easy? There so small, how do you fit in there. Respond with a windshield sticker "It's a Samurai... Get over it!" Or my favorite "IF YOU CAN READ THIS TURN ME OVER" mounted upside down on the windshield. I also like SRN's "It's a Samurai thing... Don't Ask" and have these available. All stickers mount on the inside of the winshield and are made of UV resistant vinyl letters. Colors available are Red, White, Yellow and Black. Please allow 1-2 weeks for delivery.

If you are interested please send $5.00 check or money order to Randy Sherping
1414 Mundell Court Mulvane Kansas, 67110. Look for pictures of the stickers here next week.

Randy

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2000, 09:14 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Windshield Stickers

you know line-x guy, and i'm speaking only for myself, you're kind of making me sick with your shameless self-promotion. first with "PS I gotta get a plug in, check out line-xcorp.com for a dealer in your area", and now with your stickers for sale. my apologies to those who are interested in this product, and i'm sure many are. but the way you are using this forum for your benefit seems inappropriate. glenn helps sammi guys with real do-it-yourself advice, and also offers products that he sells, which helps. but your presentation is way off, in my opinion. no offense intended to you or anyone.

post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2000, 11:42 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

No offense taken. I appreciate your comments, and I understand your feelings. If you take a look at the entry entitled spray-on liner, I also offered advice on the proper way to prep a vehicle, tricks that I have learned to help replace bolts once the product is applied, and to make sure that once it's on it doesn't come off. I can speak from experience that there is a "zero fun factor" in removing this stuff once it's applied. As for the windshield stickers they cost me $4.00 ea. and estimating shipping at $1.00 you can see I don't stand to gain anything but to promote Zuks. I am not doing a mass run, they will only be made when they are ordered. If a significant amount of the stickers get ordered I will be able to reduce the cost but for now $5.00, materials and shipping, is the best I can do. Although it appears that I may be using this site for self promotion, I am just another Zukster that enjoys Samurai's, would like to share what knowledge I may have on various subjects and wants to promote our sport.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2000, 02:42 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Stickers are kind of nice to have. I have a big front windshield sticker that says CALMINI. And, I usually only choose auto manufacturers' decals to put on my Samurai, like WARN, PIAA, ARB, Con-Ferr. =D

post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-14-2000, 08:40 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for letting us know about the stickers. I've been looking (casually) for these stickers for a while. Your price is reasonabe too.

Ref above comments, I don't consider this "self promotion", I consider it "just letting us know what is available".

Thanks

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode