That thing in the dash? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2000, 01:27 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

That thing in the dash?

Can any one tell me where I can find a second-hand angle guage?, attitude meter?,(that thing that tells you the angle the car is at) I live in england and I cant find one any where,
P.S. don't flame me telling its real name some of us have to be thick to make every one else look good!
thanks

Ian
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2000, 10:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: That thing in the dash?

Inclinometer/Altimeter? Very hard to find. I've been looking for one since '94. I could have bought one as an option when I ordered my Sami, but I didn't. Didn't buy the engine block heater either. :-(

All I can say is, Good Luck. If ya find an extra, let me know. I'll be your best friend.

Timmy Time

May the four wheels roll you safely home (\);=
post #3 of (permalink) Old 01-12-2000, 11:35 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I believe someone mentioned that you may possibly be able to get a hold of one through Hawk(over here in the states). I don't think they have very many, if any left, but if you really really want one you can email them or give them a call. Pretty expensive too.
Good Luck

Mike Schramm
88 Sammy in the garage
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2000, 12:36 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Unless ya'll are talking about something really different there's one in the JC Whitney catalog for about $30. You can oreder it with a Jeep or truck picture that shows how far you are leaning left/right and front/back.

post #5 of (permalink) Old 01-13-2000, 09:34 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

write down this number. 416-366-9047. that is for vantage suzuki here in downtown toronto. i have seen one in the display case, with a faded 'sale' sign on it. i read a card by the parts counter showing that you can also order them with different guages for the holes. don't know if they still have them, or how much. worth a call if you are interested. they've probably been in the case since they stopped selling sammi's in canada years ago, 94 i think. one more thing. if you are in the states, your dollar is worth about 1.5 times the cdn dollar. consider that when you ask for a price. i'm guessing that they could ship one, if they had it, wherever you wanted. maybe you could at least get a part number. i saw one in an old catalogue for a sidekick too, to fit into the bin on top of the dash. oil pressure and voltage would go real nicely in there. now where would i put my sunglasses.......

post #6 of (permalink) Old 01-17-2000, 10:47 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I will get you the order # from the catalog and the phone # and post you back.From what I remember it only cost 20.00 - 25.00 from JC whitney.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 01-18-2000, 09:19 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Grade/Tilt indicator with either the jeep picture or truck.5" wide 2 1/2" high and 2 1/4" deep.JC whitney catalog#634j-01.pickup pic.order#14je3558y 19.95 /jeep pic order#14je3559w 19.95..black plastic housing,black steel bracket with self adhesive.illuminated dials,12 volt systems.I should go to work for whitney.
Just found it in another whitney mag 16.95 www.jcwhitney.com
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode