give me a break - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2003, 12:36 AM Thread Starter

give me a break

Does anyone know what the maximum wieght limit is on Glenn Wakefields back? I have not been on here in a few days and when i get back on there is a freaking 7 page post about glenn and RRO. I have gotten parts from RRO in the past and have had the pleasure of meeting Glenn at last year's ZOOKIMELT. i have had no issues with his business and he is one of the nicest people i have met thru wheeling. I look forward to seeing him again. We all make mistakes... glenn is human. I hate to see this bandwagon get bigger and bigger and bigger just so people have something entertaining to read and post along with.
It is a shame that folks have this uncontrollable urge to flame and flame and flame glenn. All vendors can be a PITA. I know that I have been ticked off by quite a few over the years. it doesn't mean that they make bad parts though. Glenn has said over and over again if you have a problem to email him directly to get it solved. Why doesn't someone try that instead of bashing the guy??? and then if you are not happy with the result then start a post, at least you can give HIM a chance. And if anyone has issues with what i have said here you can duirect the flame to my email account for personal responses.

Rae
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2003, 01:14 AM
Enthusiast

Re: give me a break

Well done. I have never had any trouble with them. I don't buy much, but I have nothing but praise for them, they have been courteous and helpful and prompt with everything I have bought.

Hang in there Glenn and RRO.

Jim
post #3 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2003, 10:39 AM

well rae
i did send good ole glenn a private e-mail told him it would be alrite
he is the only one i buy from, unless he does not have it
3 purchases no problems

thanx for the service glenn

charles
p.s hey glenn what about the doors
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2003, 02:07 PM
zukiman

...And as I said in my reply to the ultra-long thread, I've had basically no problems with my orders from RRO over the course of several years. His company is a pleasure to deal with, so he'll continue having my business and my recommendation.

-- Geoff Beasley
post #5 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2003, 02:21 PM Thread Starter

I thank the few of you who have stepped up to the plate and agreed with my take on things here. I have nothing to gain from sticking up for Glenn or RRO, It is just how i feel about this all. There are board members that wrong other members and don't get a freaking 7 page post over it all. Just give the man a break.

OBVIOUSLY... his business is growing, and OBVIOUSLY there are HAPPY customers out there OTHERWISE he would be out of business by now.

Keep your chin up glenn, ya always will have a customer in me!
Rae
post #6 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2003, 05:55 PM

So, maybe all orders should be sent via Glen's personal e-mail. Do you think we would get better service then? Just fix the F**king problem! Lie are bulls**t! When I hear good reports from satisfied customers again, maybe I will think of looking at his products once more, and others will follow.

I'm not holding mt breath.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2003, 06:11 PM

once again, here comes a rivalry.... [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2003, 06:25 PM
Old Hand

Well, do people bag on Brent bradshaw? How about Tim Tacket? NOPE

Glenn created his own prison, you have to piss off more than a few people to reach his status. The thing is Glenn is a good guy and he sells really nice stuff too, they just need to one day, get their act togeather over there at RRO.
Have a nice day [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2003, 06:34 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

howdy,
i have had my problem with rro employee's, but not with glenn. most of the time i get great servise and fast shipping. and very soldem have i not gotten what i excepted. i have ask glenn alot of questions and like the same with his employees, and it all comes down to what my daddy always told me "don't ask the sheep whats goen on, when the horse is who runs the show." and that is what you should do. and that is all i have to say....
post #10 of (permalink) Old 02-15-2003, 06:55 PM

I am not cracking on anyone, but I do understand that most people on this board have had there problems with him. I am just saying that we talk about it to much and stress it out way to long. It has never worked in the past and will continue to not work so why even bother? J/W
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode