Need Title & VIN - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 12-21-2002, 08:51 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Need Title & VIN

I am trying to resurrect a tintop back from near death [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] The VIN plate on the tub was removed at some point in its life. The VIN plate on the dash has a salvage vehicle history, which would make sense as I picked the dash up out of a totaled zuk from my local wrecking yard. DMV is making it near impossible since I don't have a title and the only VIN I have is from a salvaged vehicle.

So, If someone has a clean title and vin plates from a Samurai that they don't need I would be interested in $taking$ it off your hands. I would prefer one from a pre 88.5 zuk but let me know what you have.

Please let me know!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 12-22-2002, 07:35 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Need Title & VIN

btt [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 12-22-2002, 10:00 AM
mikrosilakhan

If noone can help you out i may be able to....... but need to check and see if the one title im thinkin of is clean, ill let ya know
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 12-22-2002, 08:01 PM
Keyboard Implanted

I dont know about your state[I am in Indiana],but your State Police/County Police can take care of your problem.All vehicals has several places for VIN #s.I bought a military truck that had 3 different VIN #s on it.The police ran the numbers,picked a good one[they check to see if its stolen],filled out a form for me and the trip to the license branch took less that 10 minutes.Hope this helps,RR
post #5 of (permalink) Old 12-23-2002, 12:24 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Someone else told me that. I asked the DMV about it and the lady just gave me a dumb look. I'll check on that again. In Virginia you can apply for an abandoned vehicle title but you must contact the last registered owner. I ran a Carfax report and the VIN# I have shows as last being registered in Texas. I took it to the VA DMV and they say I must contact the last owner in Texas or wherever and get a title from them. I have put more effort in trying to get a title than I put into restoring this thing

Again, if anyone has a title and vin plates for sale please contact me. Post on here or just PM me!

post #6 of (permalink) Old 12-23-2002, 12:32 PM

Look for the vin # on the frame by the right front wheel.
Hope this helps
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode