Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Suzuki GEO All (https://forums.off-road.com/suzuki-geo-all/)
-   -   Tin-Top For Sale: Fayetteville, NC (https://forums.off-road.com/suzuki-geo-all/147104-tin-top-sale-fayetteville-nc.html)

SPAMurai 12-14-2002 10:04 AM

Tin-Top For Sale: Fayetteville, NC

Last week i was in Fayette-nam for work and spotted a sweet tin-top for sale at a used car place on the northeast side of Bragg Blvd. in Fayetteville, NC. He said it smokes like crazy but otherwise in great shape. No idea on price but it seemed like he wanted it off his lot.
Steve O'

blue_zuk 12-14-2002 10:30 AM

Re: Tin-Top For Sale: Fayetteville, NC

now why can't there be any "non-rusted" zuks for sale in minnesota? oh yeah, almost forgot about the 9 months of salted roads per year!

**DONOTDELETE** 12-14-2002 10:54 AM

Isn't the saying that in MN you have 9 months of winter and 3 months of lQQking for summer?.....I know how it goes, my wife is from ND!

Farther 12-14-2002 11:12 AM

9 months of Winter and 3 months of bad sledding. My home state is SD and I have lived in ME and MN, not to leave out the warmer states of IN, AZ and CA.

ka4yqi 12-14-2002 11:27 AM

Sure would be nice to know who, what and a phone number of the place. I got a jam up motor and transmission for one now. I had them in standby, but rather have a whole sammy in standby.
Steve

NC_Zuk 12-14-2002 12:21 PM

Hey, I'm from Fayetteville and I think I have an idea of where that Zuk is at. If it is the Silver tintop that I think it is the price is over 2000. I'll check it out this week though. Oh this also could be a white one I have seen in the vicinity. Hey Spam, pm me and let me know where it is located.

blue_zuk 12-14-2002 12:21 PM

3 months of looking for summer is correct! however, when summer does peak thru, the mosquitos come out in angery hordes.

i seriously enjoyed my short visit to san diego last summer. great temp, no pesky mosquitos and tons of stuff to do. no wonder san diego has some of the highest home prices in america.

SPAMurai 12-14-2002 06:00 PM

Nope, it's a very nice dark blue. As you head for the base north on Bragg Blvd., it's on your right, parked against the building among other vehicles. His lot can be distinguished by the red Sidekick with black hard-top, which is raised up about five feet on a display platform. If I'm back there soon I'll get more info. Doubt it'll be before mid-January though.

SPAMurai 12-14-2002 06:03 PM

Are you calling IN a warm state?! The February day I left Indianapolis in 1995 it was 3 degrees F. When I arrived in Raleigh, NC it was 65 F. Said to myself, "I'm Staying!!!"
Steve O'