layed the zuk over sat!!!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2002, 01:42 PM Thread Starter

layed the zuk over sat!!!!!!

well it finally happened!!!! i layed over the zuk sat. night. it was a light lay over and it just so happened to be muddy where it layed! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] after about a hour we get it back on it's wheels and i go to start it......it cranks up smokes alittle and then after about 1 min. it stops. no problem i go to start it again and it cranks and dies. hmmmmm maybe it's out of gas (it did roll on the pass. side) we put gas in it and the same thing. the check engine light would come on and it wouldn't want to idle and had no power. hmmmm

i get it home at like 3 am so i decide to jack with it the next day. in the morning i go to crank it up so i can see what code it is flashing and it runs fine. it has been running fine ever since! i thought that maybe a senser got oil on it and that was why it was doing that. anybody else have a clue?

it was pretty neat that all that happened was i bent my brand new home made 1/4-20 allthread antenna(not even a small dent). darn!LOL! i just thought i should share and gt any thoughts on why it wouldn't run. next mod is gonna be the external cage! [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

also i have a question. is there some kind of fuel pump shut off when you roll? it was still running when it tipped but when i tried to start it again it wouldn't start.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2002, 01:48 PM

Re: layed the zuk over sat!!!!!!

If its EFI I believe the lack of oil pressure cuts power to the pump.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2002, 09:33 PM Thread Starter

MAN!!! where's all the love at?! [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-20-2002, 12:51 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

its about time, now you know what its like! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]you need to get that cage on there so we can really lay it over! [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode