Off Roading Forums banner

layed the zuk over sat!!!!!!

288 views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
#1 ·
well it finally happened!!!! i layed over the zuk sat. night. it was a light lay over and it just so happened to be muddy where it layed!
after about a hour we get it back on it's wheels and i go to start it......it cranks up smokes alittle and then after about 1 min. it stops. no problem i go to start it again and it cranks and dies. hmmmmm maybe it's out of gas (it did roll on the pass. side) we put gas in it and the same thing. the check engine light would come on and it wouldn't want to idle and had no power. hmmmm

i get it home at like 3 am so i decide to jack with it the next day. in the morning i go to crank it up so i can see what code it is flashing and it runs fine. it has been running fine ever since! i thought that maybe a senser got oil on it and that was why it was doing that. anybody else have a clue?

it was pretty neat that all that happened was i bent my brand new home made 1/4-20 allthread antenna(not even a small dent). darn!LOL! i just thought i should share and gt any thoughts on why it wouldn't run. next mod is gonna be the external cage!

also i have a question. is there some kind of fuel pump shut off when you roll? it was still running when it tipped but when i tried to start it again it wouldn't start.

See less See more
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.