New guy, tired of lurking. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 08:25 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

New guy, tired of lurking.

I have been lurking your site for awhile now and thought it was time to contribute. I have been to a few others, but this one has by far got the most character. My machine is a dead a$$ stock 1994 16v four door that my wife and I have had for a number of years. It is almost like new at 64K miles. If anyone needs any help on the EGR systems or intake manifold on a '94 MFI, I was forced to become an expert on it a couple of weekends ago. I'll be glad to contribute my hard earned lessons. (It ain't hard, I'm just kinda slow.) The 'kick was our snow car in PA but now we are in Houston. I would like to get it dirty down here, but I don't know where to go.....any suggestions?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 08:48 PM

Re: New guy, tired of lurking.

Welcome aboard! Can't help you with getting the Kick dirty but some of the others probably can. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-18-2002, 08:49 PM

Almost forgot.........glad you filled out your bio. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2002, 06:45 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Aww, that poor 4-door 16 valve Kick will just rust out in Houston - you better send it to me! Only 64,000 miles, huh? Dang, I have 133,000 on my 4-door 95 and 132,000 on my 2-door 95 - And my wife has 81,000 on her 99 Grand Vitara!!! [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img]
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2002, 12:40 PM
GRW

"The 'kick was our snow car in PA but now we are in Houston"
If you lived in the NW it would only have 6,400 miles on it (if you were lucky) [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-19-2002, 01:20 PM

i think shrock is in houston. he might be able to point you in the right direction to get dirty! and sell you some cool stuff too! [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-22-2002, 07:27 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thanks for the warm welcome, there are a couple of places around that I am aware of, like Shiloh , an off-road haven for all that includes camping and wild life scenery. On the Haida web page for Sami's I was given a link to it (that died with my last computer) It looks pretty cool. I think it was Shiloh Ridge actually. The Sami folks would spend the wntire weekend out there. They even invited my stock'kick to go with them. Unfortunately my kid was only 5 months old at the time.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode