phoenix AZ in a few weeks!!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2002, 09:55 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

phoenix AZ in a few weeks!!!!!

gonna be headed to phoenix in a few weeks for a show. will be there the weekend of dec 6-8th best as i know right now. was wonderin if anybody wanted to hook up n go wheelin thursday the 5th or monday the 9th. show is friday sat n sun so that kinda shoots wheelin those days. also, is there anybody on here that will let me store the zuk n trailer at their place while im there. DO NOT want to leave it parked on the trailer hooked on the van anywheres if i can avoid it. as of now, dont know which route im taking. dad usually prefers to go to little rock ar, then swing south to d/fw n go west. BUT, if i dont get any $$$ from goot before this trip, we will be taking I40 straight west to Ok, then shooting NORTH TO NEWTON KS ((goot, if your still lurking, youd BETTER PAY ATTENTION TO THAT NOTE)) to pay him a visit. so wheeling inbetween phoenix on the way out or back is questionable at this time. if yer in the phoenix area n can hook up, holler at me...
BiLLy bOb

[email protected]
[email protected]
276 445 3254
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2002, 08:55 PM

Re: phoenix AZ in a few weeks!!!!!

hey billy bob. if you still need a place to park your zuk at you can probably park it at my house. let me know. im pretty sure im free to go wheelin too if you wanna go. not sure if ill have my 4 wheel drive workin but ill still give it my all. let me know. later
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2002, 09:02 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

sounds like a real deal man. gotta get bookin on that 4wd tween now n then huh? no fun not havin 4wd, well i rekon if ya gots a locker ya dont need it so much. ill still be open diffed when i get there. but ill definately take ya up on taht offer to keep my rig over there. tires n rims just cost toooo [email protected] much to loose em one nite. give me a holler monday or tuesday, ill try to have more exact details as to whats going on. or if ya prefer, pm or email me a number n ill call you. much cheaper for me to call you too.
later
BiLLy bOb
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-17-2002, 05:39 AM

I don't have a place for you to park, [email protected]$% HOA's...
But I have Mondays off to go wheeling. You should give DaveAZ a call at AAPA, he has lots of room!! [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode