Model A coil?? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2002, 01:13 PM Thread Starter

Model A coil??

Any one know how to set one up for a security system?? I always heard you can set one up as to where it will shock the hell out of anybody that touches your truck. People are breaking into my garage on a daily basis!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2002, 02:42 PM
Veteran

Re: Model A coil??

Set up a video camera. Put it in a box on a shelf. Cut a small hole in the box the size of the lens and let it run while you are not there.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2002, 03:40 PM
Addict

If they doing it on a daily basis, I think I would stay at home a few days. Take the vehicle sumwhere and have someone to drop me close and sneek back in. Do you know where the entry point is? Borrow sumone mean dog and put it in there.
Steve
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2002, 08:37 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Things to do to those you don't want to enter your building:
(You didn't get these from me)
Wire 220v to the doorknob by setting up one hot wire to the knob, one to a metal grid on top of a rubber mat, and the nuetral underneath the rubber mat . I say to use 220 so you don't kill 'em, but they will never forget it .
2 part Epoxy . One part on the knob, the catylist on whatever they keep messing with . They will steal the part , but they will have a very hard time letting go .
Racoon surprise . Get a coon, stuff his butt in a good heavy burlap sack, and tie it above the doorway, so upon entry, they get a face full . Not very nice to the coon, but you get the drift .
Various things to step in/on . This can get touchy, but press pads wired to alarm bells, water areators, electricity, fence zappers, ect can be fun, just don't catch yourself .
Then of course, projectiles . I always make sure to aim them at least 5' high , to avoid killing some poor sap's kid that wandered somewhere they shouldn't have been . More to come, but too tired to think today....
Sarge
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode