info for suzukigoot??????? - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 09:32 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

info for suzukigoot???????

was wonderin if anybody had his phone number, address or email address. not going to loose much more time trying to contact him. going to phoenix in a few weeks and am tired of waiting for my $$$$. not a problem at all to swing by n pick up my [bleep]. if anybody has his contact info, please forward it to me, reply here, or call me at home tonite.
thanks
BiLLy bOb
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 11:06 AM

Re: info for suzukigoot???????

earlier this week I tried sending him an email to his accounts.
[email protected] and [email protected]

but got a return email stating that they were both invalid....

good luck on contacting him...
post #3 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 12:59 PM
Pooh-Bah

I did a search for newton kansas, with the V Gutirrez, from that 1 email addy from rich d and found this .. street name look close, if anyone remembers? heck give the # a call and ask for him, Adrian.

Gutierrez, Vicente
S Ash St,
Newton, KS 67114
316-284-2787
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 02:47 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

thanks fellers. thats the same problem i was getting was emails bouncin back. getttin tired of playin these [email protected] matches with him. ill be callin him later this evening on that number doug, thanks for finding it for me. one of these days you gotta show me how to find all this stuff....
BiLLy bOb
post #5 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 02:53 PM

Found this one on the internet. It was from earlier this year, it may be old news.

[email protected]

soloman
post #6 of (permalink) Old 11-14-2002, 11:30 PM

This is the one I had for him. [email protected]
Let him know I still haven't received my merchandise or $100 that I sent him. Whatever works best for him really ... Yeah, right!

And by the way, that address looks REAL familiar.

*Just a little follow-up, I think he still frequents this board, the last time he made the board he PM'd me saying that he was changing! Didn't reply to my PM back to him asking for my $$$ though.... I guess the saying is true: The more things change, the more they stay the same.

post #7 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2002, 05:51 AM
Veteran

Reading this thread has reminded me that there's a question I need to ask the board. What's the best way to deal with deadbeats who won't pay you what they owe you? I've got three people who owe me either money or parts, and they have all stopped responding to my emails. I can't go to their houses and beat it out of them because they're too far away. I can't hire a lawyer because the amount due is $50 or less in each case, and a lawyer would cost more than that. Is there a fraud agency I could talk to? Should I try to file charges with UPS or the Post Office? Should I just let it go and forgive them (not my strongest suit)? BTW, I also have not received the order I placed with AAPOA in July. My credit card was billed. I've called three times. Three times I've been told "We'll get that right out". So far, nothing has come. I'm calling again today.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2002, 06:36 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Surly, You bring up a point that I am kinda going through now. I won an ebay auction and payed with paypal but havn't got the goods. It has only been a couple weeks but emails have not been answered. I have a phone # but am a little iffy on calling this soon. I'm concerned but not panicked yet. One time I made a point about what appeared to be a stiffing and turned out to be a death in the family of the person so I don't want to go off 1/2 cocked. I just feel if someone is buying or selling they should communicate. Jim
post #9 of (permalink) Old 11-15-2002, 07:29 AM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

mortman, thanks for that email. sent him another note to that one. maybe its good.

Ken, get in touch with me man about your problems if ya want to. if their east of the mississippi, your welcome to join me on some weekend trips if needed. be nice to have a travel partner! [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]

Jim, agreed completely about having some patience with communications, i had a similar problem when i got my 57 mini wagon a few months ago. i happened across it on ebay about 2 hous before auction ended, plus i was on my way out the door. i bid and won. emailed seller every day for 8 days with no reply. gently hinting toward bad feed back for him if i didnt hear from him soon, each email sent through ebay, each one kept for reference, won it sunday, had moneyorder monday, MO# in emails to him too. covered my @ss after this 1.5 year experience with goot.
BiLLy bOb
post #10 of (permalink) Old 11-16-2002, 10:03 AM

I can confirm that address on Ash street -- that's where I shipped the radio he owes me $25 plus shipping plus a nice "hey, sorry about the delay" bonus.

At one point I had a letter written to his parents with cuts and pastes from the list showing what he owed people, but then something came up and I stopped working on it.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode