Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups

Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups (https://forums.off-road.com/forum.php)
-   Suzuki GEO All (https://forums.off-road.com/suzuki-geo-all/)
-   -   picture of my Midget's interior (https://forums.off-road.com/suzuki-geo-all/141792-picture-my-midgets-interior.html)

mark_er 10-31-2002 09:52 AM

picture of my Midget\'s interior

1 Attachment(s)
hiall, my Midget is slowly coming along...

I've just finished install oil press and ammeter gauges - check it out!!

Along with some other silly features like hand throttle, italian steering wheel, CB, CD deck, square type instrument cluster WITH (yesssss!!!) tach, quick door disconnect strap,.... And my joy and pride: cow motive on the door panel!!!!!!!!!
lol
[img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]

mark_er 10-31-2002 07:52 PM

Re: picture of my Midget\'s interior

??????

Ah, nobody likes me... [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img]
So I'm small...AND ugly.

Bloody hell, don't you guys have any feelings?
[img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

daxe 10-31-2002 08:32 PM

>>cow motive on the door panel!!!!!!!!!

MOOO! nice motif. you should continue it throughout the sami. I am personally lookig forward to when they finally offer cow spotted tires.

~daxe

outlawmws 10-31-2002 10:49 PM

Sure we do, just not enough time to read every dang post right away! LOL

Decent fit on the CB, if you can find another spot for the mic you can get another gauge in there!

crazycooter 10-31-2002 11:06 PM

Clean! Nice location for the CB. I noticed you don't have those fake aluminum foot pedal covers or a neon shift knob though. Maybe there is not a Grand Auto or kragen near you?

Ionsponge 11-01-2002 05:56 PM

I like it...

I will suggest one thing, because you may be shocked! Have someone (or use a 2x4) hold the pedal to the medal. Then check the carb and see if your are wide open. I've caught two people who weren't (one was a set of floormats that were 1/2 deep the other had those aluminum footpads and the bolts holding them on hit the floor first) who weren't wide open.... Kind of defeats the K&N and aftermarket exhaust eh?....
HTH

mark_er 11-01-2002 08:34 PM

crazycooter wrote:
>>I noticed you don't have those fake aluminum foot pedal covers...

Hahahahahaa!!! I've got red marking pen though; I'll be printing "TypeR" all over the Midget. Oh, just wait till you see my newly ordered exhaust tip - twice the size of large coffee can. And of course the purple glare underneath....so I can spot (and avoid) the speed bumps.
lol

mark_er 11-01-2002 08:38 PM

Ionsponge wrote:
>>Then check the carb and see if your are wide open....

I don't have carb...it's EFI. Oh boy, what do I do now?
lol

That's a valid point; I did this very same check right after I bought the Midget; indeed I've had to back off the adjusting/stop bolt in the floor a bit to get the throttle 100% open and then some.

Thanks anyway [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/smirk.gif[/img]

**DONOTDELETE** 11-01-2002 08:57 PM

I have seen where they make illuminated exhaust tips now, just a thought.

Wes.

Stretch 11-01-2002 11:31 PM

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
Ah, nobody likes me...
So I'm small...AND ugly.

Bloody hell, don't you guys have any feelings?

[/ QUOTE ]

Actually I passed over your post a few time because I thought you were showing us pictures of an MGB "Midget". [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img]
Your SAMURAI is looking good man. I wish mine was that clean.