NH run, Nov 2nd DIRECTIONS - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-28-2002, 01:57 PM Thread Starter

NH run, Nov 2nd DIRECTIONS

Our meeting spot in NH will be:
136 Thunder rd.
Franklin, NH

Let's all try to get there for 9AM. There is parking there for any tow rigs.
Once again, I have a two burner cook stove that can be used by all. I also will be bringing a percolator for coffee. Perhaps we could divvy up on items like milk, sugar, plastic bowls and the like? Since we'll all be together, it'd be easier if everybody brought something instead of everbody bringing everything! (or nothing [img]images/graemlins/crazy.gif[/img]) PM me with what you'd like to contribute. I'm making a beef stew for saturdays group dinner.
Also, if time permits there are other trails in the area we can run on sunday.

The Crew:
<ul type="square">[*]Bansenshukai[*]Yankee Tim[*]Tkat2K[*]Wyld Bill[*]wheelnrock[*]JEEPN[*]RIzook[/list]
Directions:
Rt. 93N to exit 17, bear right at end of ramp. Travel apx' 4 mi. to US 3/4 split, bear right at split (Rt. 3) Continue for apx' 8 mi. until you get to the NH National Guard Armory which will be on your right. Turn left onto Rt. 127 there. At the top of the 1st big hill is Thunder rd. #136 is the sixth house on the right.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2002, 06:59 AM
Happy_Trails

Re: NH run, Nov 2nd DIRECTIONS

9am !!!! [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] WOW !!!! "IF" I was going that would mean I'd have to leave here(CT.) @ around 4am in order to be in NH by 9am. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] Of course you could drive up Friday if you have the time.
OK, enough bitchin(LOL) Well hope you guys have a GREAT time and take plenty of pics so we can see what we missed.If it's good maybe we can do a run there in the spring. [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] <font color="black"> </font color>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2002, 06:42 PM
I Do This For The Glory

Well, I AM leaving at 4AM. It's 175 miles or so to get there, so it's a haul, but I love wheeling and it's a place I've never been with people I've never seen, so it's worth it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-29-2002, 06:47 PM
I Do This For The Glory

I have a 7 1/4 pound can of B&amp;M beans I'll bring. I can also bring my coleman stove and lantern. I'll also have some tools and other usual crap. Anyone got onboard air?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-30-2002, 10:13 AM

I will have the weasel on this run, so I will have air...Tom
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-30-2002, 10:02 PM
I Do This For The Glory

Maiden voyage?
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-30-2002, 10:59 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Guys
I got the call from the people who have the warehouse where I'm storing my motorhome for the winter and they said it's got to be in on Saturday or I loose my spot.... [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img]
That means I'm with out tow vehicule, All this means is I will not be joining you folks this weekend. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img]
Since it would have been my rigs maiden voyage, it's probably better that way. (remember the brake line prob at the first Zookin Glenn?)
On a positive note my rigs continues to be builr up as I work on it when ever I have free time. I'll be taking it off-road probably on Sunday and closer to home.

So have fun you guys and bundle up cause it's gonna be frisky!!!!
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-31-2002, 06:33 PM
I Do This For The Glory

Damn, too bad, I was looking forward to some of that decent beer. Guess I'll just have to stick to the "normal" stuff. Too bad you can't make it, but I remember the brake problems you had at the first Zookin' run. See you next year, or at a winter run I'm thinking of hosting in my area, tons of trails you know.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-31-2002, 08:28 PM Thread Starter

I'm all up for the winter runs! I'm wondering if we're gonna see snow this weekend! Better bring something stronger than beer!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-31-2002, 11:45 PM
I Do This For The Glory

Can't do anything stronger than beer. I got a little too "used" to that stuff when stationed in Germany, had a bad time with it, now I can't touch it, won't stay down. Just as well anyways. I've never been fond of it, just sorta happened, glad I got it out of my system when I was young.

Wyld Bill, I have your t-shirts from EMWF I'll bring. You got the cash by chance?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode