Zuwharrie wrap up and info - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-24-2002, 04:16 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Zuwharrie wrap up and info

Dear attendees,
First off, I want to say thanks for making this Fall Zuwharrie, the biggest and best yet. I must admit that I was shocked by the number of people that showed up. Frankly, I wasn't quite prepared for that many! Thankfully, the Zuwharrie Offroad Events Team was "Semper Paratus" and we gathered our thoughts and made it through the event! I honestly have to say that a finer
group of friends and colleagues you'd be hard pressed to find!
Secondly, I want to thank our contributors to the Zuwharrie raffle. These companies and private individuals went out of their way and out of their pockets to support our event. They didn't have to, but they did, and that should be all you need to know when you're ready to buy a part or tell
someone else where to buy a part. I wanted to mention that the guys from Mammoth Power Systems didn't purposely miss our Saturday raffle. Due to circumstances beyond their control, they were unable to attend the event. I spoke with Lonnie, the company owner and got this report:
They were on the way to the event, trying to be there at 8 am on Saturday, when in a town called Pittsborough(?) a dump truck ran a stop sign and plowed into their tow vehicle and trailer. Everyone on board is fine, thankfully, but his towing truck and trailer are totaled, and his Zuk is in need of repair. Lonnie and Mammoth Power Systems do plan on attending in April and I can assure you that he would have been at the fall Zuwharrie had the accident not prevented it. The main reason I bring this up is, you folks see who was on the contributor list and you know who came through with the items they promised. I want to make sure that if a contributor had a good
reason for not showing, that I put it to you guys so the air is clear. I won't speak badly of those who didn't honor their offer, I'm sure they had reasons too and maybe they will contribute for the next run.
We have a few changes in the works due to some suggestions by your fellow attendees. If you have ideas, PLEASE send them to me and Jbird and I will see what we can do to make things better. Now is the time to suggest things, while we are still in the planning stages. Those who came up to me at the end of the event with ideas and suggestions, please email them to me, my
mind is even shorter than I am and I don't want to forget anything.
Pictures and video...Please, I can't state this enough, PLEASE send me your pics and video from the event. I have enlisted the help of three of Zukidoms top web designers to udate and upgrade our web site. Efforts are underway to create one of the best and most interactive event web pages on the web, but without your help, we won't have all the supplies we need to
complete the mission. Send your stuff to me and I promise this crack staff of designers will not let you down!! Email ( [email protected] ) me if your pics and video aren't in electronic format and we'll see what we can work out on getting them to me.
Upcoming event dates are in the works, hopefully I can get the info out to you soon, but there are a few hoops to jump through before the announcement can be officially given. Bear with us and we'll get you the info A.S.A.P..

Thanks again for being there, physically and supportively,
R/T and the Zuwharrie Offroad Events Staff
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 03:58 PM
Old Hand

Re: Zuwharrie wrap up and info

I was going to add my $.02 .....but.....I think he covered everything. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]

Thanks R/T for all of your hard work. You ROCK! [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]

post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 05:18 PM
Keyboard Implanted

<font color="green"> WOW, looks like I missed yet another GREAT Zuwharrie Event! [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] All I can do is pray that I can make the one in the Spring (April), not sure if I can get off work or not or know how the hell I'm going to get my monster down there? [img]images/graemlins/confused.gif[/img] I'll figure something out, I've got all winter to find something! Take it easy! </font color>
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 05:29 PM

ia m gonna do my best to go to the one in spring it looks like a lotta fun and I have been dyin to do an ecent with yall
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-25-2002, 09:29 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

i thought that was studlybill in the orange thing w/ the black stripes.....lol
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode