NH trip, Nov 2nd - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 07:19 AM Thread Starter

NH trip, Nov 2nd

I've set a date for an overnight wheeling/camping trip in Andover, NH. Anyone that can make it is invited to attend.

The details:
The run starts near Highland lake in East Andover, NH and crosses over Tucker mt. to the Hill, NH side. On the Hill side is an out & back trail to Huntoon pond. Since many of us are traveling from the RI, MA, CT area, I've planned on camping overnight near the pond and heading back out on Sunday.
Individuals will need their own tent, sleeping bag, camp chair(nice), and cold weather gear. I've got a couple Coleman cook stoves and lantern. Perhaps we could plan a group dinner Sat' night once I have a more accurate head count.

PM me if interested; I'll post more info about when/where we will be staging for the run.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 07:35 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: NH trip, Nov 2nd

Camping in NOV in NH, that sounds warm. [img]images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]

I have to come up to NH with Glenn Nov. 2 to present that check from the raffle. How's the trails? Maybe I can bring the GV?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 07:35 AM

Sounds good to me i have a whole bunch of camping equipt. too , i'll have to talk to the wifey to make sure<-- she still dosent know about the brake on the 19th..he he. --WES
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 07:58 AM

As far as I know, I will be there unless something at work screws me up...We have some projects coming near completetion that could cause some weekend work.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 09:27 AM
Enthusiast

Whell Steve, This one I think I am gonna sit out. If all goes as planned the KICK is going in for surgery. Straight axles and possibly a new a new heart lol and the more i wheel the more time it takes to do it so I think I am gonna put all the wheelin on hold till spring but you know I would go though
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 09:50 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Brian don't do it, they never come back out of the GARAGE!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ok, so maybe it only happens to me..... [img]images/graemlins/blush.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 10:51 AM
Enthusiast

I've got to do it I break damn near everytime I go out exept this last time were another tracker/kick broke i am all set with the breakin
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 11:01 AM Thread Starter

If he doesn't do it, it'll never stay OUT of the garage! [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 11:40 AM
Happy_Trails

<font color="red"> </font color> [img]images/graemlins/laugh.gif[/img] Hey Guys, I finally found you. It's me,Alan, the new guy from CT. with the blue sidekick. I had a great time 4wheeling with you guys on the 19th. Wish I had found you guys this summer when I had more time to ride.But I'm hoping to start a new job soon which will have me working Saturday mornings. [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] But if I want to build up the sidekick I have to work. The trip to NH sounds great except I'll be working and won't be able to make this one. [img]images/graemlins/mad.gif[/img] So now that I know where you guys post messages I can keep up on things. It was really nice meeting you all and hope to do so another time.I hope to install my 3 inch body lift in the spring and throw on some bigger tires too.I'd like to do the 3 inch susp. kit also but after hearing Brian talk about it I'm not sure now.Not sure how much the straight axle deal would be but maybe I'll wait and see how Brians comes out.Right now I don't have the funds for either. Well you guys have a great time in NH and keep warm......Alan [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-21-2002, 02:22 PM

im in probubly my wife to shes got that weekend off.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode