No longer a secret, Zuwharrie raffle prize! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 06:35 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

No longer a secret, Zuwharrie raffle prize!

Well guys (and gals), some of you may have heard me talking about bringing something to put in the raffle at Zuwharrie, well here' what it is (this should look like the description of something on eBay):

"Suzuki Samurai JDM SJ410 Coversion kit!

I know you are all excited now. I am bringing a replica SJ410 grille (like the one on my samurai) along with 2 original SJ410 badges to put on your truck. The grille will be primered and ready to be painted to match your Zuki, the OEM emblems will have double sided tape on them, ready for install!"

Free shipping and positive feedback and stuff!!

Picture of *my* SJ410 replica grille:

Justin D(on't you all want one?) Fender
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 10:23 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: No longer a secret, Zuwharrie raffle prize!

o-o-o-o-o-o...that baby is M-I-N-E!!!
R/T
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 10:55 AM
ronin

OOOOOOHHHHHH, I have got to win that stuff! That would go great with my JDM spoiler and factory turbo ram air scoop and vent scoops that are waiting to be installed!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 11:00 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I just got the idea to throw in the SJ410 badges this morning. I have 2 sets of 410 badges, the front fender badges and the under the targa badges. Not sure what year each came on, I'll give the option at the raffle. If I have enought time/materials I'll make another grille for the raffle and give away 2 SJ410 JDM conversion kits.

J(apanese)ustin D(omestic Market) Fender
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-16-2002, 11:02 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Forgot to mention that I got my SJ413 fender badges in the mail from the Netherlands yesterday. Very cool!

Justin D(utch Domestic Market) Fender
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-17-2002, 09:24 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I was kinda worried about not having time to finish cutting out the grille, but last night I chopped up a factory grille to get the headlight bezels and I put the custom middle section and primered it. Tonight finishing touches along with making sure my Zuki runs and I'll be on my way in the morning. I didn't have enough material for a second grille to give away, but that just means I can make one for the next raffle. Anyone have an old busted grille they can give me, so I can use the headlight bezels? Thanks.

Justin D(angerous with a saw) Fender
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode