Suzuki Goot Update - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 10:45 PM Thread Starter

Suzuki Goot Update

Here is a copy of a post he sent me just over a month ago:

</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
mort, im really sorry, thx for replying on the bbs.

ive had you waiting for a LOONng time i know. ive tryed to set things straight, but im a forgetfull son of a B***, i know ive missed up big time, but its definately not on purpose, im not doin this, just because i feel like i want to be a bad guy or anything. not because i feel like i can get away with anything. just been really hard times, and ive explained to murph, and i thanked him for being there to understand. i feel like ive lost a lot of trust through not only through the net, but anyone i have had relations with over the past. ive had some bad times with transactions i know, but ive also had some good ones.

i dont do this on purpose man. i cant even sleep because at night, i try to remember what i did that day, and see if i had done my best to do everything right. i even growl, because i remember *Damnit, i need to get those people payed off* i dont sleep easy at night.

but i do plan on sleeping easy soon, meaning that i plan on getting everything squared out. its hard to find the time to get this [bleep] straight. i dont sit all day at the computer, ****in around with anything, i hardly have time to take a crap.

i feel like ive lost all friends. here in life, because theyre all smoking some [bleep], and i dont do that, so they just to even talk to me anymore.

here on the bbs, because i owe people [bleep]. i dont do this on purpose, but i still feel like people just want theyre stuff, and have nothign to do with me anymore. it kinda feels like ive lost everything, and ive felt like starting new.

mort, i plan on getting the panels out to you friday, im going to skip the football game. and just take the time to focus on the things ive done wrong here. ask anyone, this is a big change. i usually have stuff planned out pretty good and set in stone.

mort, this friday im goin to try to get that out to you ok? and after you get your stuff, i want you to be happy, and i want to know you are with your things. this way, im able to sleep better.

thx for waiting mort, i know ive struck a cord with you, but i plan to make it better.

i figured out why everything went so well with eclypse *previous buyer of panels* was because our schedules just clicked, he had school and so did i. and things just fell in place. my schedule just hasnt seen the same flexability.

im not the person to [bleep] around like this mort, i do keep my word, im not a untrustworthy guy. and i plan on showing you that.

and i dont know if i told you this already, but im goin to the hospital to get my head checked out. I had a minor/pretty bad concusion. Pulling round on a football play, and met with a studlier than me linebacker, and he knew i was coming.

thx again mort, its past my bed time *dont laugh :-(*

[/ QUOTE ]

Needless to say, he still hasn't made good on our deal - Imagine that, now I find out he's selling his Samurai...

FOR SALE: 1988 samurai asking 2800 Categories: Trucks For Sale Ad Number: 850 Date Posted: 09/22/2002 Contact: Adrian Gutierrez Description: Getting ready for college, so i need something more highway wise. found nice honda, and cant afford to keep the zuk. email me if youre interested and willing to pick up. [email protected]

Yeah, I've emailed him 3 or 4 times since his last contact with me, no I haven't had a response. I guess if he manages to sell his ride we won't have to worry about him ripping off any more Suzuki owners. Honda drivers beware!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 12:17 AM

Re: Suzuki Goot Update

That dude can't be right! Why the hell would he take the time to write all of that and still not deliver? Sorry he ripped you and others off!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 06:23 AM
Keyboard Implanted

I've always been amazed with people who will sell them selves out by ripping off a couple bucks from someone. To ruin your name and have to put up with the E-mails and harrassment (all deserved) over a few bucks is so stupid I cant imagine it.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 08:21 AM
Veteran

What is this Goot selling?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 09:41 AM

I've been after him as well. I just recenlty "reminded" him that he owes me for that radio I sold him (which is probably in the truck he's selling) plus shipping.

Grr.

Speaking of integrity... did everyone get their Jeep decals? I hope I didn't forget any...

Murph
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 04:35 PM

For what it is worth, I sold Goot some items and he paid me promptly. Must be good karma!
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 10:02 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Did you guys notice that his email is "[email protected]" that is a cable modem I have it and it's 50 bones a month must be nice to have all the good stuff!!!! (sorry I don't get involed but when somebody is buying prime rib next to me when I'm buying hambuger and they owe me that does piss me off)
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-12-2002, 06:11 AM
Keyboard Implanted

he's a kid so I am sure that his parents are paying the bill. I bet a few E-mail to mom and dad might might be interesting...
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-12-2002, 11:46 AM
Can't Get Enough

I have a son about Goot's age who is an avid Suzuki enthusiast. I would want to be contacted if he ever wound up on the wrong path like that... not just to bust his chops, but to put him back on the straight and narrow and to make damn sure he accepted responsibility for his actions and did the right thing.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-12-2002, 02:17 PM

One step ahead of you all. I"ve already started writing a letter to his parents with various references and links to what has been said about him so that they know what he is up to and maybe might jog his memory, so to speak.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode