Items for sale at Zuwharrie - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 06:45 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Items for sale at Zuwharrie

Howdy all...I have been informed that Goodyear will be sending some tires to Zuwharrie for sale. They should be either MTR's or ATS's and around 31 to 33 inches. I don't have price info but if you're looking for a set of these tires, you should be able to get a good deal at the event. I have had a couple of folks on different posts say they have some things for sell there too. If you have something, post it here and maybe a price range you're looking for and that way folks can plan accordingly.
R/T
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 07:16 PM
Old Hand

Re: Items for sale at Zuwharrie

I have a stock rim and tire I can bring if someone wants it.... [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-10-2002, 07:33 PM

I've got lots of stock parts if someone needs something in particular and also a 3" drop pitman arm.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 06:35 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Bubba from Goodyear's Gemini Auto Service will be bringing the Goodyear tires. Here are the sizes:
31" 32" 33" Goodyear MTR's
31" 32" ATS's
235/75/15 MTR's
anything else you need contact R/T right away and we'll see if Bubba can provide. There will be a good discount on these tires, so if you're interested, bring some fund-age!
R/T

post #5 of (permalink) Old 10-11-2002, 08:33 AM
Veteran

Six sets of tires? Good God, he's gonna need a dump truck to carry them all! I'd like to buy a set from him, but I'd just have to turn around and take them right back to his shop to have them mounted! (His shop is 2 miles from my house anyway [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] )
I'll be bringing a Tracker rear 3rd member with 5.12's, a pair of YJ leaf springs, a set of four 3" lifted National springs, a pair of Spidertrax blue anodized aluminum boomerang shackles (drool), some Breeze stock-length shackles, and a few more odds and ends. I'll also be bringing something to donate to the raffle (it's a surprise!) See y'all there.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 10-12-2002, 05:35 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Here is what I am bringing to sell at Zuwharrie:
Touch my samurai $1
Look under my samurai $2
Sit in my samurai $3
Sit in my samurai and touch
the switches $10
Drive my samurai around
group camp $15
Have your picture taken in
my samurai $20

If your name is Ken Earles these prices are doubled. No refunds, first come first serve. This offer is only valid to the first 100 customers. Please call now, operators are standing by. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 10-12-2002, 06:08 AM
Keyboard Implanted

kevin,
well, ill call just to flirt with the lovely operator, hows bout dat!?!?!?! [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] **MIGHT** even show you how to go on a trail ride and NOT flip a zuk for a change. [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/wink.gif[/img]
BiLLy bOb
post #8 of (permalink) Old 10-12-2002, 06:28 AM
Veteran

Maybe I'll call just to flirt with Kevin! [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
post #9 of (permalink) Old 10-12-2002, 01:08 PM
Keyboard Implanted

you be like that ken, im not good enough anymore HUH?!?!?!?!?! [img]images/graemlins/shocked.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/frown.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/tongue.gif[/img]
i know how you are now, ummm hummmm. well, just be like that. id rather talk to the lovely operator anyways!!!!! [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/cool.gif[/img]
prolly gonna try to call ya tonite ifn i remember...
BiLLy bOb
post #10 of (permalink) Old 10-12-2002, 01:43 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

call who...hang on, I better give you my new number.
900-rock-god. Tell them to give you the special "I load my rig on the trailer like it's the space shuttle" discount.
I should be home by 10:00pm... I have to go to a 3 year olds b-day party tonight... All the adults will be indulging in adult beverages... I will be home all day tomorrow... Gonna pressure wash the zuk for Zuwharrie and add a couple new top secret bells and whistles.
Kevin
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode