New Sammi!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2002, 03:54 PM Thread Starter
Journeyman

New Sammi!!!

Hey everyone,

I am new to the Suzuki scene. I have had several Toyotas and I am in the process of purchasing a 88 Sammi with less than 60k on it. The guy wants $1300 but I think I can get it for around $1000. It has a few dings, bad top and one other problem. The passenger side wiper is missing and a plastic plate is covering it. He said he bought it that way. I heard that they can rust out around the shaft. Any ideas on how to fix it? Will the motor assemble mount be still there? Are there any other problem areas I should check out?

I have played with several of my Toys so I will be modifying quickly. I want to run at least a 29" tire but I want to wait on the r&p or transfer gears for the time being. What do you like for a 3" lift and what type, spoa, reversal or just springs? What will be my biggest bang for the buck for power, a weber, header, free flow intake system? I'm new at Sammis and learned a lot about my Toys this way, so I appreciate any help!!

Thanks!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2002, 07:26 PM

Re: New Sammi!!!

go spoa zlink and 31s
post #3 of (permalink) Old 10-08-2002, 07:36 PM
Carpal \'Tunnel

howdy,
welcome aboard. you woun't regret it. if you need some parts to fix the wiper assembly let me know, i have a windsheild in my garage. we will all help you as much as we can.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 10-09-2002, 09:00 AM

Welcome. Start surfing the Zuke sites for parts and ideas. Several companys make whindshield wiper fix kits; all you need to do is shop for the best price. As far as mods I agree with SPOA but forget the Z link; go with over the top steering. These kits are getting cheaper by the day and some compinies offer them as an option with their lifts for about $50 extra. With a good lift, 4:1 T case and some 31s you can now go and kick sand in the face of the Jeep guys. [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img] [img]images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode