anyone want efi for your sami? fabbers look I want yj... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2002, 04:19 PM Thread Starter

anyone want efi for your sami? fabbers look I want yj...

I have these parts from a 1992 efi 1.3l sami, I think it's everything needed to make your carbed sami efi, except an ecu. Everthing in pic goes, intake manifold and all sensors, throtle body w/ all hoses, coil w/ ignitor, dizzy, a wiring harness, has been opened up and started the conversion, but isn't finished, and I'm not sure what the thing in the lower left hand side is, I think it's a fuel regulator maybe (something to do with the fuel). There are pieces of tape with description of where the wires or hoses go writen on them.

Now for what I want for all of this. Well I am wanting to run yj springs on my sami. I need front and rear yj u-bolt plates (4), front and rear yj hangers w/ mounting harware (4), and the shackles front and rear (4). I don't care if it's a homemade kit or a bought kit, I would perfer it homemade, because of the trade value being more even. If it's a used bought kit and you want to trade even, great, if it's a used homemade kit, great. I want jy springs for a softer ride, so if you're wanting to get rid of the kit because it don't flex like you want it to, I want it. I will be spua. As of right now these parts do not have a price. Now I know some of you guys might want these but don't have the yj parts, well stay posted. And some of you home fabbers out there, may not want efi parts, then name a price of what you want for your kit and I'll then in turn put that price on these parts. This will happen when I recieve a price via email at [email protected] or pm's or replying to this post. Note to you home fabbers: Keep in mind I do have access to a welder, but I would trust a nut and bolt before I'd trust my welding. Let me know.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2002, 02:06 PM Thread Starter

Re: anyone want efi for your sami? fabbers look I want yj...

back up top
post #3 of (permalink) Old 09-01-2002, 01:53 PM Thread Starter

Hey guys just an update. Well one of our freindly vendors, may be iterested in the efi stuff and has a yj kit to trade. I emailed him back asking if he would trade and if not what kind of price he wants for the yj kit. If he does trade, well sorry to get your hopes up, but if he wants a certain price for the kit then I'll make that my price for the efi parts. Once he gets back to me I will reply here so stay posted. -Drew
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 09-03-2002, 09:40 AM Thread Starter

For sale, $400!
Okay I recieved a price via email, the guy wants $400 for his used bolt on yj kit, everything I need. So as of now the price for the efi parts are $400. The thing in the lower left hand side of the pic deals with the air to the engine, it runs into an efi sami's air box, sorry not the fuel. Any takers? Let me know, -Drew
post #5 of (permalink) Old 09-09-2002, 06:28 PM Thread Starter

Re: anyone want efi for your sami?

Alright, I have gotten a reasonable price at $250. So I'll take $250 for these efi parts shipped. Also included is a blown ecu, this can aid in the rebuilding of another ecu or get the core cost as cash towards another ecu (about $50 to $75). I think the only thing else needed would be a fuel pump and fuel regulator, the guys on the board know all kinds of places to get them for cheap. Let me know, it's all packed up and ready to be shipped. -Drew
post #6 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 09:53 AM Thread Starter

BTT
post #7 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 01:01 PM

not to be a smart a$$ here but do you enjoy talkin to yourself?? [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img] hmm to tell you the truth I think 200 would most likely sell with someone here
post #8 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 07:59 PM
mikrosilakhan

problem is the ecu is missing and thats what everyone needs
post #9 of (permalink) Old 09-10-2002, 11:50 PM Thread Starter

Well will a carbed 1.3 be efi with just the ecu? I don't think so. This is for a guy with a carbed sami wanting efi without throwing his motor away and getting a 1.6. Prolly a better choice power wise, but if cash ain't easily available and changing engines isn't an option, this is it. Also a note to interested buyers a trackers ecu will also work to run efi on your CARBED sami. Also you pay shipping and I'll take $200 now. Thanks for looking, -Drew
Thanks for the bumps guys, yeah I was getting lonely, so I had to talk to myself, hehe
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode