Glenn Wakefield: Questions about your X90 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-30-2002, 03:05 PM
ronin

Glenn Wakefield: Questions about your X90

Hey Glenn, I saw your note over on the X90 BBS that said you had installed an ARB Bumper onto your X. Please post some pics, I would love to see it. Have you done any other new mods to it? Also, how much trimming did you need to do to run your 30" tires? Do you think 235/75R15s would rub with the 4.5" rocksteady combo kit? I already have my 5.12s to correct for the larger tires, just haven't decided whether I want the 30"s or 235s.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-31-2002, 07:48 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: Glenn Wakefield: Questions about your X90

For the 30's, I did take have to take some off of the rear of the front fenderwell. Most of the trimming though was on the bumpers. When it really gets flexed though, I still rub a bit. I'm going to trim a bit more out and just make room for 31's while at it. I also used wheel spacers on mine which created the need for more trimming on the rear of the front fenders. I think the look of the wider stance is very cool looking though.

I'll try and maybe take a couple pics this weekend. The ARB looks really sweet. my main reason for putting it on was to get a winch for the Rubicon, but it looks so good and performed so well it is there to stay (I had originally thoght about doing a tube prerunner). I was hoping someone got shots on the Rubicon since I forgot my camera. We may offer a kit to mount the ARB to the X90. I had to fabricate some various mounting pieces since the mounting is not a direct match. When done though it looks like it was built for the X90, works even better with the 2" body lift.

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode