Shamokin Wheelin!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 06:26 PM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

Shamokin Wheelin!!

Matt, Scott, Jeff I had a great time! I look forward to wheelin with you guys again...let just hope that next time i can keep my zuk in one piece!

lol
send me pics when you get them!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 07:18 PM

Re: Shamokin Wheelin!!

What a great time. It was great meating you Jason. How did you make out with that brake hose? We got half way to the Gobbler's Knob when it started pouring. We got a little wet. I pulled over and threw the bikini top on and found that at 65 mph you don't get wet at all. LOL
Attached Images
File Type: jpg 870292-8-16-02 017qt.jpg (10.7 KB, 1 views)
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 07:38 PM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

i ended up driving half way home one 3 brakes and taking 61 into sunbury and going up 15 into lewisburg. stopped there at an advanced auto and ended up going through everyone of their hoses on the shelf until i found one that would fit!!! fixed it in the parking lot and off i went. made it home ok....now i just have to fix the shock mount....

oh well....i had a blast though....was cool to meet you scott and matt!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 07:46 PM

Glad to here you made it back OK. Next time I think we sould drive on the Whale Back. Too bad we didn't see any BEAVER on the trail. That was a heck of a Dam they built. LOL
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 09:03 PM
mikrosilakhan

I am SO mad i have a b-day party to goto tomorrrow.. Thats were my Bro-inlaw rides dirtbike and im sure they bee out tomorrow. Id go and ride and hope to see ya guys out there.. Ill ask Him if he saw you guys
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 10:08 PM

How the hell did ya end up in Sunbury? LOL You must not of made the right at the light to get to Elysburg. I can't belive you drove home with a vicegrip ziptied to your brakeline! Just to let everyone know Jason drove through EVERY mud puddle he could find as fast as he could! Of course Jeff drove like a pro all day making everything I could throw at him look easy with his gears and lockers. I got my digs in all day with the jeep that was following me by telling him every hill I did in 2 wheel drive as he struggled up it in 4 low. LOL Just kiddin ya Scott ya did a great job especially when you almost ended up in your passenger seat bouncing up that rock hill! Wear your seatbelt! I had a blast all day the only thing that sucked being trail leader was not getting any pics of me! Oh well next time. Here's a couple pics:
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0OgAAAFESxOn1cd8k5!cyuikH61o3SDMV8MByo2Jlxuf3554ql lwCtgIi21*5PrIkILpUWgrUakB9dD6LOZYYUXBuNaQYT5!v/P10100021.JPG[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0OgAAAFASlOn1cd8k5!cyulqUW5mD1dkvulhz1CNWLKr*MzaL3 *o9bLExwt2dHCjlj6Zp88*c*DJsPr7jitBV1tBA83opCMlO/P10100101.JPG[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0OQAAACASbd71cd8k5!cyulwGFDQ8UMLT!Sfq!zU!c3ZBWtIgj E7xpCcyr3Bsu!n2i8B8fu4*BriL7OiyEHpca5B9YBhNPzRY/P1010011.JPG[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0OQB0cCESnd71cd8k5!cyugMDELRGrDwWtIV6*d1u9Td7lgMOb *pmNLRSB9i71qJKDdF4EIOMp88VsoKlAGO0f7BS9miOpOya/P1010012.JPG[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0OQAAACQSLd*1cd8k5!cyumkxVwHVJZDELEwDJmj5qJ72UwhUy PKnH5mhY6NMh9kUSXktGZYI4AMglrVFGkSmIe9xpXbrRzlf/P1010015.JPG[/img]
[img]http://groups.msn.com/_Secure/0OQD7dycSvd*1cd8k5!cyunu*9fgLyU!I3VKeSVtgo4s4r79bF lBqEacWw3bVCSFGTrPf8SNMbo*A5DtNSifUD52dtXqPjdfM/P1010018.JPG[/img]

That last pic of jason is cool it's like you have a halo of water mist surrounding your zuk! LOL! Glad everyone had fun!

Matt
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 10:13 PM

Hey man when we gonna get together and wheel. I wanta get up to NY with you guys and try those waterfalls. I was up to Jim's place last Friday and he was showing me pictures between a few beers.

There is nothing I like better than getting together with the guys from this board to do a little wheelin.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 10:21 PM

Matt,
Thanks for showin us around Shamokin today. It's a great place to wheel! You are so lucky to have all that in your back yard. Next time we go I'll make sure the batteries in the camara are fully charged.
Running tail gave me a chance to watch everyone in front of me. You made things look easy also. It's amaazing what those little swampers can do with a locker. I think you could've made it up that creek bed with a little spottin. Next time you have got to try it.

Jason,
You made me laugh all day when you were buzzin through those puddles. Looked like you were having a blast. I couldn't believe it when you told us the tires were 15 years old. LOL just think if they had more tread on them you would have chewed up that hose alot sooner. If you need help puttin in that locker let me know. Next time you are at your fathers we can get together and do some fixin on the rigs.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 10:40 PM Thread Starter
Can't Get Enough

absolutly! my dad has got lots of tools too.....i need to get up there one of these weekends anyway!

At least i was entertaining sombody! it was fun ill deffinitly come back again!
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-25-2002, 06:05 AM

OK I AM JELOUS!!!!!!!!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode