ANYONE NEAR CINCI, OH WITH AN EFI SAMI, I NEED ... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2002, 01:52 AM Thread Starter

ANYONE NEAR CINCI, OH WITH AN EFI SAMI, I NEED ...

Okay, to find out if it's really my ecu that's bad in my sami, I want to plug my ecu into someone elses efi sami. I live in Bethel, OH 45106, it's about 30 miles SE of Cinci. If you are anywhere nearby I am willing to come to you and plug my ecu in. If my ecu is bad it won't hurt your sami, your sami will do the same thing my sami does, IT WON'T START! I have changed the coil, checked every fuse, and almost every ground (the only reason I say almost is just in case I may have missed one and that one is the reason why it won't run). Anyways, let me know and I'll be there. I would greatly appreciate it, heck I'll buy ya lunch, nothin fancy now, somethin like Wendy's. Hey I'm only 19 and gettin ready to go back to college, so low funds here. PM me, email me, call me, fax me, stop me if ya see me out, anyway you can get ahold of me please do it! Emails: [email protected] and [email protected] Phone #'s: 513-734-6558 (home), 513-374-3002 (cell), or I might be at my dads shop takin parts off the tracker to sell on ebay (that is what's funding the rebuild of the ecu, as long as it needs the rebuild) at 513-734-3002. Fax: yeah I know sounds important, but it was one of those free faxes through the email from yahoo. I don't even know if it works, but here it is just in case: 612-486-9481. Get ahold of me Please!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2002, 10:12 AM Thread Starter

Re: ANYONE NEAR CINCI, OH WITH AN EFI SAMI, I NEED ...

ANYONE?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2002, 05:03 PM
Enthusiast

hey drew,
just wanted to let you know, i got my ecm back from petroworks, today. i plugged it in, hooked the battery back up. zuk fired right up. good luck with yours, thats a bad feeling when your ride don't run.
tommy
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-23-2002, 11:09 PM Thread Starter

Once I know for sure that it is the ecu that is bad (by plugging it into someone elses sami to see if it does the same thing) I will for sure have Petroworks do the rebiulding, I hear nothin but good things about their work and costumer service. Now I just need someones sami to plug this thing into...
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 07:24 AM
Carpal \'Tunnel

howdy,
drew i live in sharonville and i might be able to find you someone that can help you out. just let me check with some sammi owner i know and see if they will help you out.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 02:35 PM Thread Starter

Well the ecu is out and ready to be tested in someone else's sami. I was just in sharonville yesterday. I can be there within an hour of letting me know that someones got an efi sami. Let me know A.S.A.P., thanks man,
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 09:12 PM Thread Starter

BTT
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode