Goot pay billy bob !!!!!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 07:01 AM
zukikid

Goot pay billy bob !!!!!!!!

this ain't my business but i am making it my business.....billy bob is a great guy and has bent over backwards to help me out aswell as others.

YOU OWE HIM on that shakle rev.he is to nice of a guy and won't sweat you.i am not a nice guy ,i will sweat you .

it pisses me off that you intertain the idea about buying a 4.16 gear set when you OWE.make it right goot.don't take advantage of a great guy .

ask for a early b-day present and pay billy bob .

zukikid
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 04:28 PM

Re: Goot pay billy bob !!!!!!!!

I've got an issue with Goot myself....I'm STILL waiting.....shall I elaborate....?
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 05:37 PM
Keyboard Implanted

If we got someone out there who is cheating fellow zookers out of money and such.YES.I dont want to get ripped off.RR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-21-2002, 06:55 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

WHoa, YOU HAVE NO ....*deep breathe* no idea how hard ive been WORKIN MY ARSE! IVE been bending over ever since the day i have gotten those, but im very greatfull that he has been SOOO patient, trust me kid, ive got more respect for the man then you ever will. I would like some respect to, for tryin this hard, life is not good right now, but it NEVER HAS BEEN.And i dont think this was the right thing to do, make it public and all on the bbs, maybe an email or PM would have done enough to tic me off and get a fire started under my butt.

to Elaborate on morts condition, there was some confusion at the *pak Mail*, wich is the business i do my business with. A friend works there, and i dont know what the hell is goin on, if theyre not there, then theyre on the road man. tell me how i can make it up to you, and ill do it.

Rick, im not MEANING to RIP ANYONE OFF! I GUESS IM JUST A BIG SCREW UP< AND CANT DO A DAMN THING RIGHT

and forget about PMing me now, just say what you got to say on here, cuz im not afraid of the flame.

And im not about to leave the bbs, cuz its just too great.
I just really wish you wouldnt have done that Kid.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2002, 04:38 AM
zukikid

ok, well how long have you had to pay billy bob ?

remember when i offerd to send you a slightly used clutch for free when you needed one if you would settle up with billy bob ?that was my polite way of lighting a fire under your [censored].

i set down and talk zuks on the phone with louis every once so often.buy some parts off of him ect.he has vented to me about a couple things i couldn't do anything about.well i could do somthing about this.i felt that you could use a little nudge in the right directoin.

how long have you had to pay him ?

you are a part of our family on this b.b.s. with that there is a responcabilty . there is a certain level of trust between one zuker to anouther and you have to answer for you deeds .a man is only as good as his word.

am i perfect ? hell no.do i claim what is mine ...yup.

as to you saying you have more respect for louis then i ever will ...ask billy bob about about the way i have handled my transactoins with him...if i had the part...he had the $$$ thats respect.

as to you leaving the b.b.s....where did that come from ?i don't EVER want ANYONE to leave the b.b.s.

you want respect,pay your debts.be the person that anyone could sent a part to with out receiving payment first . show people goot is one of the "guys you can trust on the b.b.s."

you'll have my respect.when billy bob has his money.

pay up .

louis is trying to replace the guns that were stolen that were his familys.its not his fault that someone swipped them,but thats what family does for each other. he needs the money goot.make it right .

zukikid

p.s. the reason i didn't priv. mess. you about this is i feel that it was important for fellow zukers to know about this.i would have had you in court by now.but as i said ...billy bob is a nice guy...he won't sweat you.i'm not a nice guy ,and i will.

post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2002, 01:01 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Goot,I dont mean to flame anyone myself,but you need to make it right.I know times are tough for a lot of folks.I lost my job due to 9-11 and still cant find work,but if I make a deal,I make sure I can hold up my end of the bargain.Do you owe BB,parts or money.I may be able to help you cover BB in parts replacement,but I have no spare money right now.Best Regards,if I can help,let me know,RR
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2002, 06:43 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Rick thx, but i have to take care of this myself, thx again for the offer.

zukikid, plz, lay off a bit. im tryin to keep this nice and calm ok. i know you are too... but pretty soon, its just gonna get out of hand.

I have had about more than a year to pay him back. You have made better transactions with him then i. That says a lot i know, but, otherwise i meant.

I wanted to wait that summer till i got back from mexico for him to send it, if he hadnt sold it already. that way, i would be sure i would have the money. bUt BB was nice enough , being the kinda guy he is< and said nah man, its in the mail already, and the day before i had to leave to mexico *or maybe it was that same day* the package came and i even have some of teh newspapers he sent it with i think.

right now, i dont have nothing else to say, but that it has been a pissy life, sure theres some brite spots, but surely faid quickly.

and about leaving, i just had a crazy notion go through my head that i wasnt wanted, and had thought bout just sayin **** it, im gone< but no. i wont.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-22-2002, 10:16 PM

I don't want you to leave and go anywhere.
I shouldn't get in this, but I am going to.
Zukids heart is in the right place... NO ONE should fault him for that. He us trying to make sure that a friend of his is being taken care of not being taken.
Louie is a helluva guy who has sent me things before I have sent out the $$. But it always ends up being right within a few days...usually he just beats me to the post office is all.
YES.. this year has been hard on ALOT of folks... my husband and I included... but paying our debts are a must.
No one is trying ot bash anyone... at least not that i am seeing... just trying to set some things straight and get a friend taken care of.
I send out a pat on the back to ZUKIkid for standing up for a buddy.
I send out a big hug to RR for having a big heart... though things have been hard for him too this last year he still finds it in himself to offer up whatever he can.
I send you wishes that things get better for you and yours.. and that the good life again stumbles to your door.
truely...
Rae
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 01:52 PM

Goot,

I'm trying to be a nice guy about this, you asked how you couls make it up to me &amp; I took it back to the PM's. How about an answer?
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-24-2002, 10:06 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Thank you for the scammer alert. No offense but people should know about the feedback of a person before selling or buying items. It is just like on Ebay where you can see the feedback of a person.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode