WTB: Sammi in GC ... will travel - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 12:09 PM
4x4xgirl

WTB: Sammi in GC ... will travel

Well, desperation has set in. I REALLY, REALLY want a Sammi. However, the Sammi well seems to be a little dry here in this great ol' state of mine (GA), so I'm opening up my search. If you have a Sammi or know of someone selling one, please let me know. Please save me from another year of driving my father's family-mobile.

What I want: 1986-1990 Sammi, preferably soft-top and near stock (I'm looking forward to learning about all the off-road mods and doing them myself ... or finding some really cool Zuki enthusiast in the area to help me [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img] ); good cosmetics; good mechanical condition; 4x4 must work

What I can spend: <$1600
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 12:28 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: WTB: Sammi in GC ... will travel

Don't know if this is still around. Jim
<a target="_blank" href=http://tellico.off-road.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=offroadsuzuki&amp;Numb er=853481&amp;page=3&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&a mp;o=0&amp;fpart=>http://tellico.off-road.com/ubbthreads/showflat.php?Cat=&amp;Board=offroadsuzuki&amp;Numb er=853481&amp;page=3&amp;view=collapsed&amp;sb=5&a mp;o=0&amp;fpart=</a>
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 03:28 PM

I am just curious as to why you limited your selection of years. Why wouldn't you want a newer one if the price was right? Like I said...just curious.

The only one I have seen for sale in this area is this one:

1987 SUZUKI Samari 4x4, air, runs great, $800, 850-763-6647.

I don't know anything about it (just saw the ad), but I figured you were "close" enough to check it out.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 04:25 PM
Addict

Where is the state of georgia are you?
Steve in bowdon Ga
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 05:28 PM
Enthusiast

I have a stock 88.5 Hardtop for sale.
$1600.00 sounds good to me.
I'm in Knoxville, TN
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 10:29 PM

Just so you know $1600 is what I paid for mine 6 years ago in Kennesaw, GA. It ran great and I put 45k miles on it before I parked it. But nowadays you just can't find a good sammi that is in daily driver condition you are looking for under $2500 (and that is if you find a deal) around atlanta. You gotta remeber these things usually need rebuilds of the motor every 150k mi. or so and a 90 is 12 yrs old and more than likely is getting close to the time stuff will start to fail because most of the owners did not take care of them. Mine only has 79k original miles but still needs tranny bearings and a clutch and I wouldn't part with it for anything just because these suckers are getting rare. Just like my CJ it keeps going up in value. Good luck though I'll keep an eye out for a quality one, even though If I found one for $1600 I would buy it myself [img]images/icons/wink.gif[/img]
Here's one hiding in my garage, even has a complete a/c system in a box on the roof[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode