Want to buy a good-running Sammi in GA - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2002, 08:49 PM
4x4xgirl

Want to buy a good-running Sammi in GA

Hi, I'm looking to buy a good-running Sammi in GA. I'm looking to make a purchase soon (within the next week or so). Funds are limited, but I do have about $1600 to invest.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2002, 09:41 PM

Re: Want to buy a good-running Sammi in GA

Whats your location?Im over in Social Circle in Walton Co.Im kinda in the market myself,making this one a parts vehicle.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 08-07-2002, 09:43 PM

I meant the one I have now a parts vehicle.It almost is anyway[img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2002, 06:50 AM

WHAT HAPPENED i thought you were gonna fix it
post #5 of (permalink) Old 08-08-2002, 05:21 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

theres 1 on the board for sale in ga.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 12:09 AM

-GaZuki-
Actually Im trying to get a tin top before you spot one.Only so many of em left here in Ga[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Seriously though,If I cant get the power issues under control after wallet fulls of replacement parts,itll be my donor vehicle.Im not looking to get corvette power or nothing,just the 5mph or so that I lost for no reason[img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]
post #7 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 06:00 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

hey mudslide a buddy of mine has 2 tintops for sale in N.C. if your interested...... i told billy bob about them so he has 1st dibs...... 900.00 for both.... drop me a message if youre interested
post #8 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 06:20 AM

Mudslide,

There is (or was) a good looking tin top in Clayton for sale a little while back. I didn't care for the color, (medium Blue) but the truck was impressively sharp. I haven't been through there in a couple of weeks or so, so it could be gone by now. I'll ride up and have a look if'n ya want me to. There is also a guy up the street that has two soft tops sitting in his back yard. I've never seen either of them move over the last year that I have been watching. Both of them look good from the road. I can check 'em out for you if you'd like.

I know that this will be a good opportunity to get the tin top that you want, but have you thought about the fact that you could buy a 16 valve 1.6, tranny, and a 2" body lift for less than what you'll have in another truck. Maybe even new transfer case gears for that matter. Something to think about.

4x4xgirl, I have not heard either of these three trucks run, but I will get information for you as well if you are interested. They are all in North East GA.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 09:11 AM

Actually,Im not really looking for a tintop,I was just sayin that cuz I know GAZUKI has been looking for one for a while and thought that would be a good motivator for him to go find one[img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]I still have my eyes open scanning around fer ya though,GAZUKI.
mygreen-Let me know bout those 2 softops,condition,etc when ya have a chance.Appreciate it.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 08-09-2002, 11:32 AM
4x4xgirl

Thanks, I'd appreciate it. I'm just looking for a soft-top, preferably stock, but I'll take whatever I can get my hands on.

Thanks
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode