THIS IS ALL COW POO - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 10:24 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

THIS IS ALL COW POO

This every other post apologizing to dparker, I like sandman, I got deleted, I am concerned, I am sorry crap is DONE. I even get cuaght up in it , with my warped sense of humor. STOP IT! Let's talk Zuks and stop the ceremonial, make myself and those affected feel better therapy. Hell 9/11 was tragic and we have all moved on to make this country and our world a safer and more brotherly planet by being strong, and aware that life goes on...this is a ZUK BB people not an AA meeting.............Does anybody know what the gear ratio of the 89 tracker stock ring and pinion was?....Now that's what we should be addressing(cuz I need to know)...not dparker, sandman, kerrywittig or the overflowing pity pool that we continue to wade around in............!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PS I'm and idiot! I just realized that I have the perfect picture to post to show my "unity" as a four wheeler in my driveway. 3 Trackers, 1 SJ410, 1 Sammy, 1 Toyota FJ40, 1 GMC Z71, and YES 1 JEEP Grand Cherokee, all 4 x 4's.........all mine! I just tried taking a pix to attach but the flash would not illuminate the gathering. I will post tomorrow, when the daylight permits a better view. Damn this B*LLSH*T!!! I shall go to the fridge and begin the Budwiser therapy.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 10:30 PM

Re: THIS IS ALL B*LLSH*T

89 tracker had 5.12:1 Ring and Pinions.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 10:35 PM

I think I read that the 89 had a 1.3L had like 5.64's or 5. something it was lower geared then todays 5.12's
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 10:36 PM
I Do This For The Glory

5.12's would be correct. Never heard about something lower than that stock though. Anyone else know anything more about it?

Damn dude, no need to get your panties in a bunch. Pull them out of the crack and it'll feel much better.

If others want to console, congratulate, pi$$-and-moan, or complain, then it's their right. You don't own the board, but you and the rest of us realize this, so thank you for your opinion, because that's all it is. Some of us feel that SOME OF OUR OWN are having a tough time of it, and we'd rather not see them go.

Problem with this? See the guy next door because some of us aren't listening.

Look, this will die down on its own, it always has in the past. Just let it go and ignore the posts if they bother you, they're clearly marked and easy to avoid.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 10:37 PM

Kerry, take a deep breath and think about what you just said. You have posted on most, if not all, of the various threads on the subject, and now you start another to boot. The old saying applies here. The more you stir it, the more it stinks. This could be said about others throwing flames out, including some "moderators". JUST LET IT DIE.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 10:38 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Dude, can you please stop complaining all the time? Yes this is a Zuk board, but that isn't just it. Some of us come here for info and for a good laugh. If you don't like some of the topics on here, then don't read them. People will just like you less if you complain about everything you don't like here. If you feel there is a lack of real technical topics, then do something about it and post new ones. Simple as that. Don't want to start any flame wars, or make enemies with you, but it has been a little excessive.
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 10:47 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

Yeah I heard tht ther was a 5:62 or something also. Picked one up today and was hoping that I had the moterlode!
Panties out of crack
I am calm
I love to see the response to my yelling out loud
Dparker forgive me? What are you on dope..Hand me the pipe!
So anybody need some Kick/Track parts,?
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 10:52 PM
I Do This For The Glory

I've heard of the 4.62's, they came in the auto's, but it would be cool if 5.62's were available. I don't know that much about them, the 'Kick we owned had the 5.12's in it, but it would still move down the highway at 85 mph with no problem. We cruised from Maine to Ohio in it, and did 85 most of the way, it was very impressive and still got 36 mpg (4 door with 5 speed), a FAR cry better than my Trooper's 15 mpg I tell you.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 10:52 PM
Keyboard Implanted

dont remember the exact number, but best i can recolect, a early tracker with 1.3 in it had 5.somethins, wanna say 540somethin, but dont remember for sure. later models had the 512s on stick models.
BiLLy bOb
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 10:58 PM Thread Starter
Old Hand

Yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!! We/re back to Zuk stuff!!
Tomorrow I'm gonna call GM and give them the VIN #'s and find out what the build sheets said. A 5:62 would be a great find. If so I will soon have 4-6 5:12 gear sets on the selling block!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode