Off Roading Forums banner

Attention Midwest People (Minnesota & Wisconsin)

308 views 1 reply 0 participants last post by  **DONOTDELETE** 
G
#1 ·
OK folks, on August 23-24th, 2002 (Friday and Saturday) a friend and myself are holding a trailride in Cushing, Wisconsin (12 miles from St. Croix Falls, Wisconsin and Taylors Falls, Minnesota). It is about 60 miles northeast of the Twin Cities. There is a lot of land out there that I have access to that we go trailriding on. We are planning on going out on Friday afternoon and evening, and then again on Saturday morning and afternoon. Camping is available for no cost. We have a number of vehicles coming out (4 Jeeps, my Samurai, a Tracker, and a 79 Ford F-150 Ranger). There will be more than that of course. My friend (Rick) and I are forming a new off-road club called North Country 4x4. We are looking for members, and this is going to be our first official trailride. Please let me know if you think you might want to take the trip up here. Hope you can make it! Thanks!

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.