well i have come to a conlison. - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 07:51 PM Thread Starter

well i have come to a conlison.

None of you have to go .

beacuse appentley if it was my actions that caused all of this .So to the point .

you will never see me on here again after this post

IM SORRY thought i was doing right

For the popele im buying stuff off of or solds stuff to
[email protected]
870-239-9344

if not run into you on the trail sometime.
please dont post to this its done i got to many pm's emails from people that siad alot of bad things .

run into you on the trails

Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 08:02 PM
Veteran

Re: well i have come to a conlison.

I am deeply saddened. I hate to think that anyone on this board would have made such negative remarks to you, Doug. You've done such a good job for us all for so long. May God Bless you. I will miss you. Take care.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 08:06 PM

cant we all just get along. i dont think you, or anybody else, should leave.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 08:07 PM

It's awful hard to find volunteers these days and I think
we just lost one.Nice going guys.I wonder if the person who
used the word "[censored] kisser" is willing to take over for
D. Parker?
post #5 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 08:16 PM

Dave, Hate to see you go. Don't be a stranger, and please reconsider.

TGT - NCO
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 08:26 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Not so fast buddy boy! You're not going anywhere!

Fact, you've extended yourself and burden yourself with monitoring the BBS. I don't know what exactly that entails, but I'm sure it takes time and is labor intensive.
You did what you thought was right and best for the BBS and I applaud your decision and commitment! Please do not leave us!

Keep in mind, no matter what you did or didn't do, there will be someone who disagrees. Can't satisfy everyone all the time.... But you did what you felt was right and in our best interests. I thank you for your efforts.

That being said, you aren't going anywhere pal! I look at it this way, if I folded everytime I was faced with adversity, I would not be the person I am today. If I fall short, I ask how to improve. If I err, I ask how to make it right. I do not and won't pick up my marbles and go home....

Funny thing though, in a strange kind of way, home is here. I don't think this needs further explanation.....
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 08:26 PM

There is no reason for you to leave the board. All friends have disagreements. You bring alot to this board. I wish you would reconsider.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 08:30 PM

OK,my 2 cents then I'm going to disappear...

I'm not leaving because of Doug or anything that he did. My final straw was when the other guy (The "owner" of this BBS) came into the Zuk site and had nothing but CRAP to say about Zuk owners. He was rude and obnoxious. If he is in fact the "owner" of this BBS then I choose to NOT be a part of it. His attitude towards Zuk owners was ignorant and spiteful without ANY reasoning. He call us "Problomatic" and stated that we only drive Zuks because we can't afford more expensive cars... In basic English terminology this guy was a D-I-C-K and I mean a MAJOR one at that.

Now, he or whomever, can ban me from this board.
post #9 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 08:42 PM

<font face="Comic Sans MS">I still think this entire situation is 100% ridiculous. A bunch of adults, some of you partially educated, acting like a bunch of whiny two year olds who can't have every last thing they want and are throwing a temper tantrum as a result of it. Two lousy threads and you're pushing this person out of this forum... I hope those who were whining about it are a bit ashamed of themselves. Honestly, take a step back and ponder it. Ask yourselves if it's really worth getting worked up over. I don't see how anybody could possibly answer that question with a "yes"...

Aah but then again what do I know, I'm just one of the "green" named idiots so I guess my $0.02 is worthless... Once again I'm speaking of this completely seperate from my moderator role, just my "forum user with some basic common sense" role... Anybody who would leave over a pair of *very* isolated moderation actions is ridiculous, in my own personal opinion. But then again it's your life and you can live it however you choose, even if you'd like to make yourself look like a complete donkey, which leaving as a result of a very minor action will certainly do... [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]

Congrats guys, looks like it's time for you to try and find yourselves a new moderator... [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img] I sure hope nobody nominates the fools who are blowing this mole hill up into a mountain... That would be a sad day... [img]images/icons/crazy.gif[/img]</font>
post #10 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 09:01 PM

I think the sandbox guy should grow up and stick to his own board. He is just another snot nose kid who knows everything because he isn't in the real world.

Don't go away mad, just go away sand box. And let the healing begin. Our modorator does not need you to keep this thing going.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode