RobZuke & Captn......... - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 06:04 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

RobZuke & Captn.........

I haven't been following the threads in question, so at best, I'm not basing my opinions on solid ground.....

However.......

There are some items that require refreshment. As stated in another thread (Yankee Tim), the BBS is one of if not THE arena where the most resources, knowledge, help AND good medicine can be found. It's just a fact.....

In this forum, many zookers have crossed paths, both in the Suzuki and personal realms. We see it almsot daily when folks need help in some manner that isn't related to zooks. The response is always overwhelming and deeply touching. Again, this is just another fact.....

From time to time, things can and do get out of hand, just like any family. Arguements and squabbles occur, but in the end, all kiss and make up. It's when these squabbles become unreconcileable that the zook community weakens and goes into critical distress.

And we ARE in distress! To have two or more members consider leaving is a huge blow to us all. They are not just list members. They are family, pure and simple. If you do not subscribe to this school of thought, consider the loss of experience and knowledge. Not matter how you approach it, we will be hurting......

I really do wish Rob and Pauley reconsider and stay with us. It won't be the same without them.....

One other item that I should address is how folks reply and the subject matter posted. I'm not reffering to OT posts, but rather the posts that are volitile in nature. When considering posting or replying to them, consider how your words will impact the community. Keep in mind that the written word carries no intonnation and can be misinturpreted easily......

Rob & Pauley, please reconsider and stay with us......
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 06:48 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: RobZuke & Captn.........

Once again, well-written, CrowHorse.

My litmus test for responding to any post is "Do I have anything intelligent to add, or am I blowing off steam?"

More than half of the replies that I start start end up being cancelled when I apply this question to what I am writing.

I still get a stupid one through once in a while and it is kinda hard not to get involved in some of the threads we have seen here.

This reply may be one of them (as is my reply to the recent GTI engine post).

Please think before posting. I find the various chatrooms are great for blowing off steam...

post #3 of (permalink) Old 07-31-2002, 07:34 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

Re: RobZuke & Captn.........

Crowhorse, you talk and people listen, you are diffenatly a great person. i hope to be like you someday.

ack, i too find myself cancelling everyonce in a while, i regret mostly what i say, and i never regret when i shut up. seems to hold true in life also, if i stay quite, most of the time i can get a girl sittin by me or more respect in the *circle* or group. Dunno, anyways, i dotn think i deserve my title thing (pooh bah),

parker, could you change it? Grasshopper or something
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode