Who beat me to it????? Zuki in CT!!!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-29-2002, 10:18 PM
Loweguy

Who beat me to it????? Zuki in CT!!!!

DARN~!!!!!!

I saw a Zuki on Autotrader.com that I thought would be PERFECT... I have been watching for a while and any time I see a $500 Zuk I'm all over it (particularly one with a hard top!).

Did any of you beat me to it???? Apparently it sold almost immediately! Shooooot!!!!!

Randy, I still want to call about the one near you...I just have to find the time to get up there!

Thanks,
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-30-2002, 07:30 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: Who beat me to it????? Zuki in CT!!!!

there is one in Torrington for $600/BO. 489-5477. Also, if I were starting from scratch I would consider a Tracker/Sidekick. I will probally be selling my '90 at the end of summer (if I can part with it!) but I want too much $$ for it, need the money for the Tracker. I'll keep an eye out for you. If you go to the Fab Fest bring some of that jerky!
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-30-2002, 08:10 AM
Loweguy

Randy,

Thanks for the note back! I'm going to call on that other one...I saw that they dropped the price by a bit. I would still be interested in a Tracker/Kick too, but I don't want to blow all of my money on the purchase price (really wanting to drop say $1500 or less to start with).

The guy up in Torrington always has 'Zuks. I'll check in with him, too.

When is the Fab Fest??? I can't help but be overwhelmed by the 14 page post about it...what's the date??? I might come even if I'm still Zukiless...and yes, jerky will come to (you guys only love me for my jerky [img]images/icons/frown.gif[/img]

Later
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-30-2002, 10:10 AM
Keyboard Implanted

Mike, The fest is in Auburn Ma on the weekend of the 21st. I agree with Zooky about the tracker/kick if possible. My next Zuke will definatly be a tracker/kick, preferably a 4door. Aftermarket is picking up on them. But I also understand the cost factor you say. AH BEEF JERKY!! (Homer Simpson voice) Jim
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-30-2002, 03:50 PM
Loweguy

Yeah, the biggest thing for me is that this is a truck I totally don't need. I could spend $3000 or $4000 for a truck...but as it is I get a demo from work (usually a Pathfinder), plus my wife has her '98 Cherokee Sport, so my '01 SC truck is sitting in my garage already. The Zuki will be sitting there, too. I'm foolish enough to buy a third car when we only need one-I hate to spend a lot on it (not to mention I want to tear it up and hate spending alot on something to do that to).

Anyway, you never know! I'll keep my eyes peeled for a Tracker or 'Kick, too!

Maybe I can make it the 21st...I would like to if possible. I'll stay in touch.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 07-01-2002, 09:16 AM
dcbenj

Michael,
Check the WantAdvertiser- the weekly publication that comes out on Tuesdays. Ive seen 3 in there for under1500- 2 at about 500, if memory serves.
dbenj
post #7 of (permalink) Old 07-01-2002, 10:42 AM

This weeks wantad had at least 4 in it, even one tin top, all in the $400-600 range.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode