oldzuki-herbal medicine - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-19-2002, 04:19 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

oldzuki-herbal medicine

Comfrey[Symphytum officinale],It is also known as knitback,bruisewort and healing herb if you buy from an herbalist instead of a store.If you buy from a store the herb must be standarized or pharmaceutical grade.I would get it in a homoeopathic form[liquid drops that go under the tongue or in a drink]This speeds up the formation of new bone cells,which is do to the allantoin in it.This substance is know to encourage granulation and the formation of epithelial cells.It also is a good remedy for injured periosteum[the connective tissue covering the bone],festering wounds,wounds which refuse to heal,and leg ulcers.There is a tincture[Wallwosan] that would work for you,its good before and after operations.Once the bandages,stitches or clips have been removed,the fresh scars can be treated with Wallwosan tincture.This info came from[The Nature Doctor by Jan De Vries],[The Home Herbal Doctor by Howard H. Hirschhorn] and [Herbal Medicine by Dian Dincin Buchmans]I trust this will help.If you have any questions please e-mail or call 812 988 4107,I shall keep you in my Prayers,RR
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-20-2002, 10:51 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Re: oldzuki-herbal medicine

If any one knows how to get ahold of oldzuki,make sure he gets this info,Thanks RR
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 04:09 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

RR now what can i take for my back???? remember how it made your lil machine scream at uwharrie last year???? it and my neck still keep me in pain all the time
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 07:20 AM

thanks rr i will go shopping monday for theese--oldzuki
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 06:42 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

Hi mnrnr.Refresh me as to the cause of pain.AGE-ACCIDENT or Both.If you take your foot in hand you can access your back thru the nerves in your feet.Its called Reflexology.The big toe to the ball of the foot goes to the neck,The arch of the foot goes to the thoracic or mid-back.The heel goes to the lower back.Poke around until you find a sore spot and apply pressure for 7 sec.and let off 7 seconds.Do this for several minutes and that should help the spine structure.There is an herb called Yucca.It is good for inflamation or the spine.Let me know and I will help you find a cure,RR
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-21-2002, 07:45 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

pain is due to an accident and now arthritus.... need to find something to help.... really bothers me a lot anymore
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-22-2002, 10:26 AM

RR do you have a cure for stupidity of wishing I was young and doing a faceplant on a wakeboard from 4 ft. above the water at 30mph. For some reason it seems like it takes longer for a good necksnapping at 30 yrs. old to heal than it did at 22.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-22-2002, 11:37 PM Thread Starter
Keyboard Implanted

I will do some digging for both of you.Remember,we took years ot mess up our bodies ,so it may take a few months to help it HEAL the best we can.Both of you do the reflexology as I posted earlier and I will research the herbs for you,RR
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2002, 12:24 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

ty RR
post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-23-2002, 06:50 AM

Ha !!!! 32~~~ waight till your 54!!!!!!!!!
I was out in front of the condo geting ready to go 4 wheeling this last Fri. when a neibor came over and said he used to do "that sort of thing when he was a teenager but then he GRUE up!!!
I told him Ya~ well I was a teenager at one time also and then the I grue up!!! then I said~~~
Didn't like it much though! [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode