MORE ON VEHICLE THEFT - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2002, 05:44 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

MORE ON VEHICLE THEFT

I was thinking about this at work today while I was welding in a tunnel. Those of you that have all of your modificatons and aftermarket add-ons are advertising to those dirtbags that want these parts. It's kinda like a shopping list if you will, a shackle reversal here GRS there pretty soon they've got all the parts they need and just where to get them!! Just a random thought.
ROB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2002, 08:35 PM
Keyboard Implanted

Re: MORE ON VEHICLE THEFT

You know, you're right Rob . I had two Jeep idiots eyeing my truck today real close . I told them it wasn't a good idea to look too hard , it bites . The one guy says he had a YJ , and liked my shackle setups . I told him they wouldn't fit . He starts braggin about how well his Jeep flexes , a total of 22" corner to corner . I explaned how I had that much in the front axle alone . Makes you wonder just how much people admire your parts . I think it's time to tie the dog to the rear of the truck at nite .....
Sarge
post #3 of (permalink) Old 06-03-2002, 11:08 PM

Moron stealing vehicles...

Like in the magazines, they tend to omit the license plate cuz a clever thief has the shopping list and the Department of moter vehicles will give them the address....

My point: black out your plates in the pics you post. Especially if you are going to post everything the rig has on it at the same time...

J

PS Moron stealing vehicles... punny?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2002, 08:03 AM

Sarge, We have all heard and seen the stickers that say " sit down, shut up,hand on " but Ive been meaning to tell you in your signiture(spelling) you have " Grab that bar, this is gonna hurt... " LOL....LOL.... That is such a funny saying Cause I've been in the seat and I could have used that saying.
post #5 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2002, 10:08 AM

got me thinking the same thing... if you look at people's profile, mine was the same.. but we list everything we have done....so mine is blank now....

kind of kills a part of this board. where people want to brag and show off, but now are paranoid to do so..
post #6 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2002, 10:38 AM
**DONOTDELETE**

I don't worry about it too much. My hidden alarm system, with the well protected, hidden battery backup system, will set off my pager. I can then call the cops, and since I live on an island, there are only two ways off, the ferry and the bridge, the thief will be stuck here on the island WITH ME!!! There is no way to get to either of the exits before the cops can shut down the roads, especially not in my Zuk! Couple that system with the extra little suprises I've installed (I am an electronics tech, ya know!)and I say, "You want my Zuk, come and get it"! You may not leave with the Zuk you came for, but you will leave with an [censored] whippin' you'll need help packing out!
R/T
post #7 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2002, 10:53 AM

what did you do install a tazar gun in the seat and the dash??? the kind that shoots an electrode into the person?

hey did you get the whole parts list numbers for the folding windshield?? PM me with them if you will
thanks.
post #8 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2002, 03:38 PM
Veteran

R/T, You couldn't possibly rule more! We're not worrrrthy, we're not worrrrrthy.....[img]images/icons/laugh.gif[/img]
Oh yeah, my zuk has hidden steel spikes that will impale thieves, a 100,000 volt Tesla coil that draws a 10 foot arc, and there's this little chrome ball that flies out of the glove compartment and drills holes in their skulls and pumps out their brains!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2002, 03:48 PM
SPAMurai

my theft prevention system works pretty well too - it doesn't run... anyone who wants to steal it will have to fix it for me first! lol...

post #10 of (permalink) Old 06-04-2002, 05:15 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

You know Roy if they did that while I was down there we could really have some fun!! With the way that I like the water they'd never find the body!!! FISHFOOD!! And I don't mean Ben and Jerry's!
ROB
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode