I just got a surprise I can go but my Sami can't!! - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2002, 05:48 AM Thread Starter

I just got a surprise I can go but my Sami can\'t!!

I am able to go to paragon but My zuki will not be able to make it. I really want to go but is there anyone I would be able to ride shoddy with. I just want to see some nice rides and get some ideas and have a great time. So is there anyone out there??????
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2002, 06:19 AM

Re: I just got a surprise I can go but my Sami can\'t!!

Hey boyirish as of right now I'm still without a co-pilot. Your more then welcome to ride with me. I'll be doing the stock and intermediate trails. I really could use a spotter(and someone to take pics and movies for me :-) I will be getting to Paragon around 7:30-8:00. Let me know if your interested. Heres a pic of my rig except now it has 29" tsl's. [img]http://communities.msn.com/_Secure/0OQAAAIwSsfE77ykMauV0jegripdgKNApHg5krRKeZDUvYfPaU iuwNsFwVoBdKwY*pNlQ2ejRx5RLAP9BaWnHYDAIfBvsFDWm/P5040016.jpg[/img]

Let me know! I'll be checking this board all day from work.
Matt Schiccatano
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2002, 08:00 AM Thread Starter

Hey matt, I might take you up on that. I will be leaving either tonight or tomorrow, I will try and hook up with you. I will be pulling up in a black Ranger. I will be checking the board also today let me know were I can meet up with you. Thanks I also don't have a place to stay yet but I have been takeing number's of hotels to stay at do you have any suggestions.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2002, 08:36 AM

Tom here's a hotel that is close to the park and I think if you mention Paragon to them they might give you a discount. I'm driving to Paragon in the morning, then after everyone's done I'm gonna go to Zook central to hang out for a few hours and pick up my spoa kit from NCO. I'm not staying overnite since I'm only 45 min. from Paragon, so if you wanted to go on the trail rides Sunday you'll need to hook up with another driver for that day. Here's the hotel info: Hazleton Motor Inn
615 East Broad St, Hazleton, PA 18201
Ph. 570-459-1451
Fax 570-459-2490

As for meeting place I've never been there before so I guess I'll just wait in the main lot till everyone else shows up. You can't miss me I'm 6'6" 250lbs I'll look for your ranger.

Matt
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2002, 12:32 PM Thread Starter

Hey Matt, I made my reservation at the Hazelton Motor Inn I will be going up there tonight and I will meet you in the morning. I really dont know were to meet you so what would you think about the Motel. Let me know what you think!!! Tom
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2002, 01:47 PM

Meet you at the motel! But I hardly even know you! LOL Just kidding! Yea I guess I could meet you there, it doesn't look like it's too big of a place. What time do plan on getting up? Maybe if I get there early enough we could grab a quick coffee and breakfast. The group isn't leaving the campground till 9:00 so if I get to the hotel by 8:00 we should have plenty of time. You said your driving a black ford ranger truck, so try and park by your room and just keep an eye out for me. I'll check this board one more time tonite just to make sure nothing changed. See ya tommorow!

Matt
post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2002, 05:06 PM Thread Starter

everything is still a go!!! I am leaving here pretty soon and I will get there around 10:00 I figure. I am usualy up and about around 6:00-7:00am every day so come by when you like. I have to tell you I JUST found out my girlfreind really wants to come now, do you think that will be a problem if it is let me know and I can try something else. Talk soon TOM
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2002, 05:25 PM

Well duh! How the hell did you expect to get away for the weekend without leaving your girlfriend!
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode