Hollister June 7-9 - Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups
Suzuki GEO All Discussion of all things, Suzuki and GEO

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
post #1 of (permalink) Old 05-15-2002, 11:30 AM
zukiman

Hollister June 7-9

So I'm curious, what kind of preliminary head count do we have for the Hollister run this June 7-9? Glenn Wakefield and/or I may try to arrange a burger feed for everyone on Saturday night, but we'll need some sort of idea how much stuff to bring.

I know that in my own little group, there'll be 5 people in 3 Samurais. Maybe more. Who else is going?

By the way, if you're still undecided, check out this page for pics from March at Hollister, and see if that'll help convince you to come! http://www.off-road.com/~beasley/hol...02/page_01.htm

-- Geoff Beasley
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #2 of (permalink) Old 05-15-2002, 01:10 PM

Re: Hollister June 7-9

I will be there on saturday and most likely sunday. I'm not sure if I will be having a passenger or not. My brother might also try to take his Suzuki along with my nephew.
post #3 of (permalink) Old 05-15-2002, 04:33 PM

waiting for the boss to get back from vacation to see if I can get the time off need to know how far from eureka still have to put my trailer together later

from Tony
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

post #4 of (permalink) Old 05-15-2002, 05:34 PM
zukiman

Tony,

Hollister's quite a long haul from Eureka, but don't let that discourage you, it's a GREAT park and well worth the drive. It's about 6 hours for you to get from Eureka to the East Bay...and about 2 hours from the East Bay, so let's guess around 8 hours for you. I sure hope you can make it though, it's been too long since we've seen each other!

-- Geoff Beasley
post #5 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2002, 01:13 AM
Urban_Zuk

I'll be there on Saturday mid-afternoon, staying the night and going home Sunday whenever anybody else leaves. I'm trying to invite two other sammis but we'll see if they can go or not. I'll have to try a little harder. Let you know later on the status of others.
post #6 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2002, 01:16 AM
Old Hand

(((Hollister's quite a long haul from Eureka)))

so how far is it from my place?

post #7 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2002, 01:22 AM
Urban_Zuk

According to Yahoo! maps, from the center of Phoenix to the center of Hollister it's 676.4 miles. http://maps.yahoo.com/py/ddResults.p...Get+Directions
:0 [img]images/icons/smile.gif[/img]
post #8 of (permalink) Old 05-16-2002, 07:04 PM
**DONOTDELETE**

I'll be there too.

Can't commit on being able to bring the BBQ right now. My x90 is space challenged. If I can get the rear bumper done by then.... thereby being able to use my hitch rack for carrying cargo, I'll be able to bring the Barby.

Otherwise, its me, the tent, the sleeping bag, a toothbrush.... and that's about it.

I'll be there all day friday, sat, and leaving sunday about lunchtime. Its a 14 hour drive home. YIKES!
post #9 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2002, 12:12 AM
Addict

Where is hollister and how far from Flagstaff Az.and how much is it gona cost me, IE club memberships exe.
post #10 of (permalink) Old 05-17-2002, 12:44 AM

Hollister is about an hour away from San Jose in northern Cal. It's a OHV park so it's the normal $4 daily entry that all the parks in Cal charge.

Flagstaff to Hollister is almost 700 miles.
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Quick Reply

Register Now

In order to be able to post messages on the Off-Road Forums & Discussion Groups forums, you must first register.
Please enter your desired user name, your email address and other required details in the form below.

User Name:
Password
Please enter a password for your user account. Note that passwords are case-sensitive.

Password:

Confirm Password:
Email Address
Please enter a valid email address for yourself.

Email Address:
OR

Log-in

Show Printable Version Show Printable Version
Email this Page Email this Page
Linear Mode Linear Mode